Chapter 65

Chennai

Jenny opened the door for dead tired Madan leaning on the door frame.

Jenny: Finally you are home..

Madan: enna kindal ah ?

Jenny: Hey sorry.. ulla va..

Jenny: usual black coffee ? She asked once he settled on the couch.

Madan: unaku Kodi puniyam.. seekram kondu vaa ma..

Jenny chuckled, shaking her head before leaving into the kitchen.

Madan: Thank you.. he said, collecting the cup she gave him.. unaku ?

Jenny: nan ipa tha kudicha nee kudi... she said while sitting opposite to him.

Madan: ama enga antha rendu piece uh kanom..

Jenny glared at him.

Madan: ethuku ipa moraikara ?

Jenny: work panrathu ok tha.. ana athuku nu ipadi ah ?

Madan: enna ?

Jenny: una apdiya kola poran paru... she acted to straddle him.

Madan: aii coffee ma..

Jenny: unaku engala aachu nyabagam iruka ?

Madan: yen kova padra ?

Jenny: Manakatii.. Avunga rendu perum pondicherry poranga nu rendu naal munadi ah sonanga illa.

Madan: ama illa...

Jenny: ama... she pressed.

Madan: seri kovichukatha... avunga enga poi irukanga.

Jenny huffed and hit him with a pillow and he hissed as if it hurted him.

Madan: sorry enaku iruka work pressure ku ethuvum nyabagam illa.

Jenny sighed: Maaran bro oda colleague Subash ku marriage athuku poi irukanga..

Madan: ama illa.. epa ponanga ?

Jenny: ipa tha oru one hour iruku.. anga lunch ku iruka mari poi irukanga.

Madan: oh seri seri..

Jenny: nee mothala antha coffee ah kudichutu poi rest edu... eppadi irukanu paru.. lunch ready panitu call panran...

Madan just smiled at her and nodded before she left into the kitchen again.

He wondered how much their relationship had taken a turn over in the last seven months. After Tulasi had helped them in Sebastian's case they had no trouble from him. After that day everything in their relationship started changing rapidly.

Madan very well understood the meaning of her grandfather's words of him taking care of her and that gave him some confidence of taking their relationship to a next level which he was hesitating initially. Jenny seemed to be in a dilemma about the matter, he knew she heard what her grandpa had said but was not trying to understand it in the initial days. But with the passing days Jenny seemed to have known the meaning of the words as her behavior towards Madan was totally changed. Her glares towards Maya whenever she teased had changed into hidden blushes which never missed both Madan and Maya's eyes. Even her 'vanga' ' ponga' had changed to 'va' ' po' just like a person with full rights. But to Madan's misfortune, whenever he tried to speak to her about the next step, she seemed to stop him with some lame excuses. Initially Madan had been worried that she was not interested but later he understood it was her hesitation of accepting people. Madan quickly realized she liked him but her fear of losing people because of her past was the reason for her hesitation.Madan promised himself he would destroy her fears and was sincerely working on it.