Chapter 62

Madan parked the bike in front of the two storey building and literally ran into it in panic. He had a late meeting that night and was unable to pick Jenny in her usual timing. He had requested Jenny to wait some time and be safe and was relieved that she accepted until a call from her ten minutes ago. He was in the final stage of the meeting when he received her call, knowing she would not call if it was not an emergency he quickly picked with an unsettling feeling. Just as he felt he confirmed that something had happened when she continued to cry over the phone without a single word. He questioned her whereabouts and she just mumbled ' office' before he assured to be there soon. He excused from the meeting and literally ran out of the office to be with her and know what disturbed her. Her sobs kept ringing in his ears that he even failed to notice the security of Jenny's office yelling behind. He saw her settled on the couch of the waiting area with her hands over her head. He sensed her shivering even when a girl who was sitting next to her was trying to convince her. A few who were there moved away letting him go and he stood in front of her and touched her hair softly.

Madan: Jenny..

Jenny jerked up to look at him before she broke more and started sobbing. He knelt in front of her and took her palms in his.

Madan: Jenny enna paaru ma.. enna aachu ?

Jenny held their joined hands against her forehead and sobbed more.

Madan sighed before he looked at the others and excused them to leave. Once everyone left the place he sat beside her and leaned near her ears.

Madan: Inga paaru nee ethuvum Sola Venda ana alatha please..

Jenny: Veetuku polam Madan please..

Madan: Polam.. mothala kanna thoda...

Jenny quickly wiped her tears and Madan led her out of the office. The whole ride back home was silent and Madan kept taking glances at her, who kept wiping her tears occasionally, through the mirror.

Madan brought a glass of water and gave it to Jenny who was settled on the couch. He sat beside her who gulped the water in a go with a little shivering hands. He patiently waited for her to open up and after five minutes she placed the glass on the coffee table.

Jenny: thatha inum uruku pogala

Madan: avuru tha rendu naal munadiya kelambitara ?

Jenny: ana uruku pogala Madan.. antha Sebastian.. she sobbed.. Avan thatha kadathi vechu irukan..

Madan: what ? He was shocked.

Jenny: ama..

Jenny was waiting for Madan in the waiting area of her office when she heard someone call her. She looked up only to be shocked to find Sebastian with a smirk on his face. Jenny stood up from the place and tried to leave but he was quick to stop her hiding her way.

Jenny: Vali vidu.. nee ethuku Inga vantha.. una yaru ulla vitathu..

Sebastian: I have my ways baby..

Jenny: chi.. thayavu senju ingu irunthu poiru

Sebastian: pora ka ivalo kasta patu Inga vantha...

Jenny: please enna vitru unaku enna tha venum..

Sebastian: un moolam ah vara sothu...

Jenny: ayoo kadavule ungaluku atha venum na.. nan ellathayum kudutharan.. thayavu senju enna vitrunga..

Sebastian: nee patuku unga mama ku eluthi kuduthutu poiruva.. apa ivalo naal un pinadi suthitu iruntha nan enga poga...

Jenny: ungaluku sothu thena venum.. atha kudutharan solaran illa.. athuku apram neenga enna vena panikonga..

Sebastian: wait baby.. enaku sothum matum venum na nan yen di un pinadi sutha poran.. una vida sothu iruka ethanayo ponunga irunkanga..