Chapter 59 - The Blame

*****

*****

Happy Ganesh chaturthi to all my people ❤️

Note : Silent readers please vote and comment 🙏

****

It was a Sunday, Maya was scrolling her mobile in the living room while Jenny was at a distance folding the laundry. Her eyes literally popped open when she noticed a mail from Ayesha. She opened the mail quickly and squealed at her first ever order straddling Jenny. It has been a month since the competition. Ten days after the competition Maya formally signed as Ayesha's intern. Ayesha had asked Maya to work on small projects to start with. She asked Maya to wait for her to assign an apat work for her. And today she received her first job and she could not control her happiness. Maya jumped out of the couch with a squeal and ran to Jenny before she started swirling around causing all the laundry on the couch to fall on the ground. Jenny's eyes had a terrific reaction when she saw the dresses fall to the ground and she stopped Maya.

Jenny: Lusa ah di nee.. Kasta patu madichan theriyuma ?

Maya: Huh ?

Jenny: anga paru..

Maya looked down at the floor and found the scattered clothes and gave a sheepish smile to Jenny.

Jenny: Olungu mariyathaiku athu ella eduthu vei..

Maya: ayoo atha vidu di.. Inga paru.. 

Jenny: Enna di ?

Maya grinned and gave her the mobile before Jenny smiled looking at the mail. 

Jenny: wow sema Maya.. congrats..

Maya: Thanks di.. nan kuda mam sona apa etho suma chinatha ethachu kudupanga nu nenachan.. ana the first ever order is for more than ten clothes.

Jenny: You deserve it di.. mothala Ayesha mam ku thanks solu..

Maya: avunga busy irunthu nan call panira kudathu.. Message paniyaran..

Saying she quickly sent a message to Ayesha and sighed in content.

Maya: seri seri nan poi Maaran kita solitu varen…

Jenny: engayo po.. mothala ithu Ella eduthu vechutu po..

Maya sighed quickly, grabbed the clothes and threw them on the couch.

Jenny: Eduthu veinu sonathu.. ippadi illa Olunga ellathaiyum madichu vei..

Maya: Please di.. Chella kutty illa.. Avan kita poi solitu vanthu ellathayum nan ah eduthu veikaran ok ?

Jenny: enavo panu.. coffee poda poran.. unaku venum ah ?

Maya: Venda nan Avan kuda kudichukaran..

Jenny hummed before leaving into the kitchen. Maya grinned and left the living but stopped with a frown when she found her neighbor aunt with some other neighbors at the doorstep. Maya was confused to find all of them together but wanting to be hospitable she invited them in.