Chapter 40 - " He is Mine "

Even though Maya was disturbed that day, thankfully her exam was easier and she completed it before fifteen minutes and left the hall. She bid bye to her friends and left towards the food court between her college block and his office as he asked her to wait there.

She was scrolling through her mobile when she heard a snapping sound in front of her. She looked up to find three girls standing in front of her and one of them had snapped her fingers. Maya did not reply and turned back to concentrate on her mobile before she once again heard the snapping sound.

" Our table.. "

Maya looked at the table and the chairs as if searching for something.

Maya: Sorry.. intha table la reserved board uh illa.. unga name uh eluthi vekala.. so you can.. she showed her hand towards the other table

" Aii enna thimira ? " One of the girl chided.

Maya: apdiya vecho

" Pinna irukatha.. madam yaru.. un aalu oda side chick acha "

Maya frowned but she was irritated before she stood up from her seat in anger.

Maya: What the heck.. Who are you and what's your problem?

" Oh madam ku nanga yarunu theriyathu illa… Soliruvom ah Nyra.. Un aalu yarunu "

Nyra turned to her friend with a fake blush confusing Maya.

" What a surprise our Nyra is blushing "

" Only Maaran has the capability to make her "

Maya's eyes widened but still she maintained her calm.

Nyra: Stop it guys.. She turned to Maya.. The one whom your trying to seduce is my  man.. He can never be snatched away from me..

Maya just rolled her eyes in reply.

" Hello miss whoever you are.. stay away from Maaran.. Nyra and Maaran are in relationship for last six months "

Maya: Oh really? She asked in a sarcastic tone.

" Yes.. so stop your seductive tries and step out.. "

Maya chuckled, annoying the other three.

Nyra snapped her fingers:  Are you that confined he is into you.. sorry if you think it.. he is a man and might need some side chicks like you so don't have hopes..

Maya: oh ok now I got it..

Nyra: That's good for you then.. so stop getting into my way.

She said before the trio tried to move from the place but Maya stopped them snapping her fingers.

Maya: Did I say that I will never come in your way ?

" It was you who mentioned you got our warning" One of the girl spoke.

Maya: Oh sorry for not being clear.. I mentioned I got that your.. whats her name.. psch.. whoever she is.. obsessed on my Maaran.

Nyra: How dare you call my love obsession?

Maya laughed : Love.. Atleast unaku love na enna aachu theriyum… Love ah love.. Nee unmaiya avana love pani iruntha… ipadi enna side chick nu soli avana asinga paduthi iruka..

" Come on Nyra.. she is just blabbering as she could not seduce your Maaran "

Maya chuckled: Sorry.. What did you say.. her Maaran… The Maaran who don't even know her existence.

Nyra: Are you mad.. I have evidence for our relationship.

Maya: So now you need fake evidence to prove your so-called Love alias Obsession ?