Chapter 44 - Insecurities & Yearning

Note : I have no idea why I wrote this chapter. For the last few days I have been facing difficulties in writing. I have the whole story planned in my mind but when it comes to writing something blocks me. I am getting distracted so easily and unable to write. I have never faced such difficulty previously. I am trying my best to come over it but without knowing the reason it's too difficult to do it. I promise to work on it sooner and will give my best. I know i have been giving excuses for delayed updates but now this has been added to the list and makes me feel so bad. I really don't want to make you guys wait and want to give good chapters, unfortunately I am facing such a thing for the first time in almost two years of writing. Please manichu and if any who have faced this and had successfully overcome it please do give your suggestions 🙏

If you're expecting Maaran and Maya, together, sorry they will be in the next chapter. As i said every character will have their own story line.

---

The house was bustling, everyone was running on their wheels to complete the arrangement before the auspicious time came up the next morning. The cousins' gang had ditched the original decorators as they did not like the idea and decided to complete it themselves. 

The cousin gang was hanging the flowers on the walls while Maya excused herself in the name of serving the guests.

Madan noticed Jenny leaving the living room and followed her to the back yard.

Jenny collected the basket of flower string and moved back into the house when she felt a pull on her wrist. She straddled with the sudden pull and once she was out of it she glared at Madan who had pulled her.

Jenny: Kaiya vidu Madan yarachu paka poranga ?

Madan: intha irutula yaru di paka pora..

Jenny: ethuku risk Venda.. Unga amma kuda Inga tha irukanga.

Madan: iruntha iruntu poram.. enaikum irunthalum theriya thena poguthu.

Jenny fell silent and moved away from his hold.

Madan: Enna Jen aachu ?

Jenny: unga amma appa ena ethupangala ?

Madan: yen ipadi thidirunu kekara?

Jenny: illa.. Normal ah va gramathu side ella love ku othuka matanga nu ketu
irukan..

Madan: Kathir Anjali uh love marriage tha..

Jenny: avunga vera.. ana nama vishiyathula religion.. athu illama.. enama mari yaruma illatha ponna epadi edu

She gasped when she felt a hard pull around her waist and before she knew he had already covered her lips with his. He was literally sucking her lips aggressively and she was shocked to see his aggressive side for the first time. She knew she was the reason behind his anger so she stopped herself from defending and kissed him back. After all she was in need of it right from the day she arrived there. Once she witnessed all the love and happiness that the whole family poured on her was overwhelming. But at the same time a fear of losing everything when the elders came to know about their relationship became stronger. She wanted to speak her heart out to Madan about her fear but something stopped her. And today in a flow she had blurted out her fear.

Madan let her go when she was out of breath and moved away pulling his hair trying to control his anger.

Jenny cleared her throat and tried to get hold of his arm but he pushed her hands away and moved away.