***

"Good morning, when did you got up?" Tae asked as he walked out of the bathroom with wet hairs, and fresh clothes. Jungkook looked up from his phone to his love and his eyes stopped noticing the male's wet hairs, the water was dripping from tae's hair to his neck to collarbone. Jungkook can't help but stare at the tempting collar bones that were clearly in view because of tae's outfit.

"Hello Mr Jeon, I am talking to you?" Tae asked now standing close to the bed, Jungkook gulped as he held tae's wrist and pulled him on the bed that made tae gasp slightly

"What's with being hot so early in the morning?" Jungkook asked eyeing the male's wet collar bones, tae blushed noticing jungkook's eyes lingering on his wet collar bones.

"Stop staring at me like that and get up." Tae spoke trying to get up from the bed, but Jungkook held his wrist even tighter.

"Mhmm, I have the right to stare at you." Jungkook spoke, his eyes trailing up from tae's collar bones to his lips. Jungkook leaned in trying to get a morning kiss from his love, but crunched up in nose in irritation as he felt soft palm pressed on his lips.

"Not so easily mr Jeon, get up and get freshen up. I am ordering breakfast for us." Tae spoke removing Jungkook hand from his wrist as he got up, Jungkook stared at tae with his puppy doe eyes and a big ass pout.

"But I want a morning kiss." He mumbled in a baby tone, tae shook his head.

"Not before you complete your morning routine, go or I won't let you kiss me for the whole day." Tae threatened whole folding his arms over his chest, Jungkook gulped as he threw the comforter off his body and jumped down. Taking his clothes Jungkook rushed in to get changed, tae giggled at the silly bunny of his as he went to get his hairs dried by the help of a hair dryer.

***

Tae was looking out of the window enjoying the busy road of London that was visible through their room's window, he had set the whole room and the breakfast was here as well. Jungkook was still in the bathroom that made tae wait for him while admiring the beautiful city.

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck as he dried his hairs with one of its end. He was wearing a sweat pant with nothing above it. Well it's a habit of his to walk around his room without anything on his upper body and he don't really mind tae seeing him like that. Smiling mischievously Jungkook too slow steps towards tae who he saw being too deep in thoughts to notice him being in the room.

A low gasp slipped from tae's lips as he felt someone pulling him in their arms by wrapping their arms around his waist and then resting on his stomach. Jungkook can't help but chuckle at tae's surprised gasp, he squeezed tae slightly in his arms that brought a soft smile on tae's face.

"Good morning my love." Jungkook mumbled near Tae's ears as he placed a soft peck beneath tae's ears.

"Hmm very early for you to say good morning, still good morning doe." Tae spoke as he turned his face slightly and pecked jungkook's lips softly and backed away before the male can pull him in a hot make out session.