Chapter 27- Worst Fears

Start from the beginning

Jungkook no longer had the authority to command,  which also meant that he was released from the responsibility of the captain-hold.

He was trying to protect him and take all the burden to himself. 

"Jungkook,"

"Yes, love,"

"I'm scared..."

My worried eyes looked up to Jungkook. He took me to his embrace, pressing his lips against my forehead.  His hands caressed my shoulder with assurance.

"I'll never let anything happen to Y/n, " I hugged him tightly to feel the warmth of his embrace. His words of safety helped me ease my anxieties.

"I know," I mumbled.

"I'll have to meet the captain y/n, I have to sign the agreement and handle it to the members of the British white star line," he said in a soft voice. His hand cupped my face while gazing at me.

"I'll be waiting for you in the deck," he nodded and gave me a quick kiss before leaving me all alone in the room where I was accompanied by woody desks and a leather comfy sofa.

I felt lonely

I felt lonely.

My body glided through the cabin door to the outside corridor.  The weight of mine leant on the metallic railing hugging my body.

It was cold.

It was quiet.

Maybe too quiet.

I set my gaze on the horizon in the far. The only thing I hoped for was to reach safely so I could get out with him. I wanted to start a whole new life with him.

A new beginning.

I smelled that freedom with the cold salty breeze that wrapped me. My eyes closed with the serenity I was feeling from inside. I filled my lungs with the fresh air.

My clothes flapped with the dominating strength of the strong wind.

Suddenly I felt a dark gaze piercing me, digging through my soul. I could feel the dagger-like glares burning holes in my body. I slowly directed my eyes towards where I felt the dark aura.

A gasp of horror left my mouth.

My orbs almost left their belonging sockets as they witnessed the person who was glaring at me just a few feet away. His eyes were filled with hate, and his face was spread with a wide grin of mockery and satisfaction.  His veiny arms were curved to fists like they couldn't wait to take the sweet revenge.

With a devilish smirk on his lips, he took a step forward. 

My hand loosened its grip on the metal bar. My shattering legs took a few steps backwards, away from the man standing near me with unbelief.  With a pounding heart, I managed to stutter some words through my parched mouth. The words didn't come out loud, but it was loud enough to reach both our eardrums.

"Be- Beom Hyeon? You- you are here..." I clutched my attire, taking another step away from him.

"Park Y/n, my dear Y/n, how glad am I to see you,"

I wished I could say the same about him but no, not in a million years I wanted to see him.

I breathed fast, internally screaming. 

"I longed for you y/n, do you know that? "his raspy voice made me flinch. The evil laugh of his echoed in the air.

"Fuck, did you think that you could get away after you killed my brother? My fucking brother?" he suddenly strode towards me and pinned me to the wall, gripping my throat. 

I gulped as his iron grip tightened around my neck. My body was lifted as he violently shoved me to the wall. My arms helplessly tried to fight the furious man who was trying to choke the death out of me.

"You look pathetic Park Y/n, it makes me happy" his dark chuckle rang inside my ears. 

"Not as...pathe...tic..as...you...mother...fucker..." I managed to breathe out some words with difficulty.

Beom Hyeon's bloody sockets rage with fury. His hand met my cheek with a painful slap making my body mercilessly thump on the floor. I coughed, trying to catch my loose breath.

He didn't spare me a second to breathe. His hand reached to my throat before pushing me towards the wall for the second time, making my body harshly collide with the surface.

"You dare to speak back to me? You little-" I used all my strength to kick his lower gut. His grip slacked as my hard punch made him wince in pain. 

That was my call to escape.

I pushed the muscular body away. With a painful groan, he let me go. It took me a moment to come to reality, it took a good solid moment for my legs to gather the strength to run away from the brutal man.

"Not so fast Y/n!" I heard his roar as he managed to snag my dress, making me stumble to the floor with him.

"Go to hell!" I kicked his face, struggling to get away from his grasp. With another painful groan, he had to let go.

His nose started bleeding as it broke its bridge.

I didn't dare to spare another millisecond to make a run for it while Hyeon remained on the floor squirming in pain.

I ran.

I ran as fast as my legs could.

I didn't stop for a moment.  I felt like I could hear huddling steps running behind me but I didn't stop. I ran down the stairs from the upper deck to the lower deck.

Jungkook...

I had to find him. He was my only safe place.

I anxiously turned around to catch a glimpse of him. But to my horror, I could see an annoyingly familiar figure merging from the shadows. It was him, haunting me down. I rushed to the common room of the third class, mixing with the crowd inside.

As Hyeon walked down the stairs he scanned the area to search for my figure. I breathlessly shadowed my body behind a big group of people,  reluctantly taking steps backwards. My eyes widened from fear.

Suddenly a hand pulled me to a dark corner.

His hand muffled my mouth before I could scream.

"It's me,"

I looked at the man who was standing behind me.

"Taehyung!"

Yes you are right Shit is happening, I know.

And Happy Taehyung Day Army. I'm late loll

 I'm late loll