Chapter 54 (part 2)

"The next thing we need to do is call our cameraman, Daniel, who's in our control room. We need to figure out what the next step of our training is."

"Alright we're FaceTiming him right now." I FaceTime Daniel and he answers. "Hey Daniel!" "Hey what's up buddy?" "Hey guys." "So I'm here in the top secret location and I'm gonna be spending the next 24 hours in this tiny room, look at it." "Oh, perfect." "Just like we talked about." "Yeah, I told the Game Master that you would be hiding out to stay safe." "The Game Master?" "Wait, what? Why'd you tell the Game Master?" "No no no no, no, It's good. He's gonna be sending you a supply drop very soon." "A supply drop? To help us?" "Here?" "Daniel, we didn't want the Game Master to know, we didn't want anyone to know because if it leaks, the Quadrant is gonna come and try to trap me." "Yeah, what if the Quadrant is hacking the Game Master?" Despite the fact I didn't want anyone knowing about my location, for some reason, a warmth seeped into my chest at the fact that the Game Master knew where I was and was keeping me safe. "It's okay, he'll be sending it soon. Just keep an eye out on your porch." "Okay, we'll keep an eye out and have you found anything on the surveillance cameras?" "Uh, no. I haven't seen anything." "Okay Daniel, well let us know if you see anything at all. I'm gonna be spending the next 24 hours here in this tiny room as you know." "Yes, we need to protect Rebecca and keep her safe." "Will do, talk soon." "Alright, we'll talk soon. Bye." We hang up.

"Alright, so it looks like we're gonna get a supply drop soon?" "Yeah, ZamFam, comment below what you think is going to be in that supply drop. He said it's suppose to happen soon-" suddenly we heard an alarm at our porch. "The porch, I can't go out." "Okay, I got it." I hand Matt the camera. "Okay."

Matt's POV
I went on our porch and saw a trash bag fall on our porch. "Something's here Rebecca, let me grab it." I went inside and handed it to Rebecca. "Oh my gosh!" "It's a small one."

Rebecca's POV
"What do you thinks inside?" "Well, at least it sounds like more than a note this time." "Well, if the Game Master knows I'm doing a 24 hour challenge, maybe it's something to help me with the challenge." "I wish Daniel didn't say the location." "I know. We didn't want anyone knowing that I was gonna be spending the next 24 hours here." Despite the fact I didn't want anyone knowing our location and wishing Daniel didn't tell the Game Master, at the same time I was glad he knew for some reason. "Do you guys trust Daniel? Comment below if you trust Daniel. Matt, do you?" "I think we have to at this point." "We do."

I pull out a vial with blue mixture out of a box. "It's a blue mixture. There's a note." I pull out a note. "Okay." I unfold the note. "It says, "unfortunately, you broke the last of my truth potion, but you already have one of the ingredients for the mixture. Here is another, stay safe." Another feeling of warmth seeped into my chest at the fact that the Game Master was concerned for my safety.

"Okay, ZamFam, you guys remember when we dropped the Hatchimals. We were trying to transport them out of my apartment without the Quadrant knowing. We accidentally put the wrong Hatchimal on the parachute and what broke was the truth potion, Matt." "Okay, so that was the truth potion." "But he said we already have one of the ingredients. Oh, by the tree house! That little vial Matt, do we have that here?" "Um, you know it's back at the cabin." "It's at the cabin? If that's a mixture for the truth potion and this is another one, we just need to figure out what other ingredients we need and we can recreate it." "We've made it before, so it shouldn't be that hard." "We just have to figure out the instructions. Okay, so I had an idea that I wanted to put all of the clues up on this wall over here. But I don't really have supplies, so Matt's gonna go get supplies and I thought I would FaceTime some of you guys while he goes and does that, okay?" "Alright." "Bye Matt!" "Good luck, I'm gonna lock you in okay?" "I'm fine!"

Merry Christmas if you celebrate it!