Chapter 41

Matt's POV
"Hey guys what is going on, we interviewed our cameraman Daniel and we found out that he's working for the Game Master, and is also in the Game Master Network." "Yes, we made him take a lie detector test and Daniel, you can show." "Daniel." "You did a face reveal." "Alright fine. Hey guys."

Daniel points the camera towards him. "So we're trying to figure out exactly what's going on with the event date. Daniel seems to have some information, but he said that he had to show us first what's going on." "Yes." "Daniel, what is going on?" "Right so you guys know that the Game Master uses escape rooms right?" "Yeah, yeah." "So they're all interconnected, well I'm taking you to a brand new escape room that you've never seen, because it's gonna lead you guys to the master challenge." "Oh yeah, because the master tunnel connects to all the different escape rooms in real life." "Exactly." "Okay." "We're going back to an escape room?" "Yeah we have to go to a special escape room, to get to the master tunnel, because that's gonna lead you guys to some information about the event. It's right here."

We go to the 60OUT escape room."This is it? Wait, 60OUT?" "Yeah." "We're back at 60OUT? Are you sure this is the right spot?" "This is the right spot. There's another room in here that we haven't seen before."

We head inside. "Oh!" "We've been to this escape room before Daniel. We've been here before." "You'll see when you get inside, I'll explain some more information. C'mon we should go into the room." "This way? Okay we'll be right there." "Yeah, I'll go check out the room right now." "Comment below if you think we should trust Daniel. Do you trust him?" "Is this even safe?" "I don't know but we need to figure out when the event is. Smash the thumbs up button for good luck for us." "Wait, wait, wait. Nothing good has ever happened when you've gone into one of these escape rooms." "Yeah, but we need to figure out when the event is. Daniel seems trustworthy. He's been with us the whole time." "Okay." "Daniel?" "Yeah, it's over here." "Okay." "This way, come on."

We follow Daniel. "Whoa." "Whoa. Looks like leis here. Super tropical. Like, this is it?" "Yeah, this is one of the Game Master's top secret escape rooms, that's why you guys haven't seen it before." "What?" "Here, let me take the camera cause..." "oh, okay."

I hand the camera to Daniel. "I'll show you. So right over here is...wait!" "What is this?" "This is the doorway."
Rebecca tries to open the door but it's locked. "Alright Daniel. Why don't you just open this up?" "Well, it's just always been open for me. Well I know that there's clues in this room to get it open, but I've never had to solve them before." "Alright, we just, I guess look around for clues." "Okay."

"Look, I found this right here." I found an hourglass. "And there's a monkey." "Oh, this turns." "What is it?" "Yep, I think this goes, here we go."

I flip over the hourglass and suddenly an alarm sounds. "Well that's the door!" "No, no." "Matt! Did that just lock us in?" "Look at this Bec! This is like a timer." "You shouldn't have done that." "Why not?" "All I know is that I'm not supposed to be in this room when that timer runs out." "Okay, well if the Game Master said we're not supposed to be here, I bet something's gonna happen. That means we need to unlock the master tunnel. We need to get into there." "Okay."

"So there has to be clues. So, Daniel, do you know any of the clues at all?" "Every time that I come into a new room." "Yeah?" "The Game Master has switched up all the clues." "So you don't know anything." "I have no idea. This all looks new to me."

Rebecca's POV
"There's leis." I grab two leis off the table. "Oh!" "Here, there you go." I laugh and put a lei on Matt. "We have leis, okay." He laughs. "K." "This box. The Game Master has used this box before." "We've seen that before." "Yeah! Do you remember when I explored the abandoned town? I found this and I've found this multiple other times. Comment below if you remember the other videos where I found this box."