Chapter 31

"Hey ZamFam, you guys saw in my last video that the Game Master challenged Matt and I by putting a giant ball pit outside in our backyard in the snow and the last to leave would win $10,000 and unfortunately after Matt pranked me and I got scared and I ran out, I lost and Matt won the $10,000 but then I got a message from the Game Master and he said that I had a chance to win it back with some type of 24-hour challenge so I woke up this morning and I was getting ready, still in pajamas cuz you know and look what was outside on my porch in the snow."

I open the door. "Look a giant bounce house in the snow! Oh my gosh, anybody remember this is the bounce house that was in our place in LA, Matt do you remember that?" "No, wait how did you get up here's ?" "I have no idea but this looks exactly like the one when the Game Master transformed my room into a giant funhouse. Look you guys and then there's a slide that goes into the snow." "I got a DM on my watch." "Oh I'm not wearing my watch, what does it say?" "It says you have 15 minutes to get ready, enjoy 24 hours in the bounce house." "So this is, this is the 24 hour challenge that the Game Master was talking about, I have a chance to win back the $10,000 if I just stay in this bounce house in the snow." "It's snowing right now." "Okay, I am going to go get changed and pack up and get supplies so we can get this 24 hour challenge started. Smash the like button if you think I'm going to actually make it through 24 hours in the snow."

I go inside to pack up. "So now I need to pack some snacks luckily I don't have to pack that many because Matt is not doing the challenge so he can come in if I need something." "Yeah, but I don't want you to win." "Matt!" "Obviously." "I need that $10,000." "I have the $10,000." "I'm gonna get you guys. So now I'm going to pack my laptop, some snacks, spy gadgets, I've got a walkie-talkie, I've got the glasses with the mirror behind it, I've got the worlds smallest flashlight, look this," I turn it on. "Oh." "Yeah but it's actually very powerful and then I wanted to do some activities you guys cuz I'm gonna be there for 24 hours so I have slime ingredients." "No Becca!" "Yes, I want to make some and you guys let me know if you want me to send some to you."
"That was the same walkie-talkie that was like doing the Morse code." "Maybe something on here has something to do with the quadrant or phase three Matt.
Binoculars just in case anyone is spying on me so I can spy on them." "That looks big enough." "Yeah, these are big." "Geez." "It's a full backpack but this is a hour challenge and I've obviously got warm clothes, I have a jacket and gloves, my ZamFam beanie, I've got two sleeping bags because I think I'm gonna need two of them.
I'm hoping that we're going to unlock one of the codes on this on this 24 hour challenge, if you haven't already let me know what you think is inside this box and we don't know the date of the event so if you guys know anything or you've been watching the Game Master videos, let us know because we can't watch them." "Maybe it would be some sort of like announcement or something, I don't know." "We have to figure out the date of the event and figure out what the quadrant is. Oh I almost forgot my phone." "Oh man." I hold my sleeping bag in one arm. "What?" "Ninja skills right here. You guys know that I have done a ton of 24 hour challenges, I'm gonna challenge you guys to comment below all of the 24 hour challenges that I have done so far, I've never spent 24 hours in the snow like our last to leave the ball pit, that was definitely not 24 hours.

Matt, do you hear that?" "Is it a helicopter?" "It's either a helicopter or a drone, do you hear it?" "Yeah, it's like something circling our place." "Matt, don't say that! I have to spend 24 hours out here, I don't want anyone spying on me, like from a drone.

Welcome to my home, my new home for 24 hours, would you guys do this challenge? Again smash it, I need all the help I can get because this is for $10,000, sorry Matt." "Hey come on!" "I think I have that I need. I just got a message from the Game Master, I guess there is something that I forgot, he said where is the red box?" "The box is in the house." "The house, can you grab it Matt please?"