Chapter 46

"Hey guys, welcome back to our channel, as you saw we are currently in Hawaii doing the island adventure challenge with Grace Sharer and Stephen Sharer, Rebecca's here too." "That is right, we've been getting all of our challenges in this detector briefcase and it's my turn to go right?" "Yeah." "The next challenge." "Whoo!" "What will it be?" "You guys know, the top person on the leader board will win a treasure box, we don't know where the treasure box is or what's inside, I think it might be $10,000 again, what about you guys?" "$10,000?" "Yeah." "I'm ready to win this, I got a point up on the board." "Ay!" "I have a point too." "I'm gonna get a point soon. We're almost at the end of this challenge you guys. I'm gonna do grey." "Grey!"

"Here is the challenge, pop as many balloons as you can but take turns to keep it fair. 45 feet drop test just like Carter Sharer." "Oh." "Ay!" "Carter Sharer." "Yeah." "He did that challenge where he dropped things from 45 feet. Okay." "It sounds like at the Sharer fam house right?" "Yeah." "Best mixture wins, use darts upstairs." "Mixture?" "Do you think it's like a truth potion? Or a mixture like that? I don't know you guys comment what you think the mixture is." "The darts are upstairs." "Okay, well let's go you guys, smash the thumbs up button if you guys like these adventure challenges, let's have some fun, Whoo!"

We walk up the stairs and I remember that we have to open the lockbox. "Oh wait Matt, we should-" "yeah that's right." "Yeah." "Why don't we go look in our rooms and you guys look in your rooms for the darts, okay?" "Okay." "I don't have a dart in my room though, it's probably not in my room." "But maybe it's just inside like I don't know, under the bed?" "Yeah it might be upstairs, split up just for this one part, you know? To make sure we get the darts." "I'll go look in my room real quick." "I'll look in my room."

We go in our room and shut the door. "Hurry you guys." I open the drawer and get the lockbox. "Yup. Also as you guys saw, while we were at the water park, we uncovered this key inside of this  sprinkler, we think we might actually unlock one of the locks in the lock box." "Okay, we are getting so close to figuring out the event date. ZamFam, smash that thumbs up button right now if you think that this is going to work and thanks to all of you in the ZamFam spy squad that are helping give us clues. Three, two, one."

I put the key in then twist it and it unlocks. Suddenly Stephen and Grace come in and I quickly hide the lock box. "Hey, hey!" "Did you find it?" "Oh no, we should look outside, we haven't looked outside of the balcony." "You can't find the darts?" We go onto the balcony.

"Oh my gosh, their right here." "What?" "How did we miss that?" "That's exactly where the eggs were based from last time." "You guys know that we did another challenge on Grace's channel so after this, Watch that one to find out who of us won that." "So what do we do with the darts?" "It said to pop something, pop balloons right?" "Prolly balloon yeah, I'm guessing." "Where is the balloon? Oh there's one way out there."
I gasp because there's a board with balloons all over it laying on the ground. "Oh!" "Did you find something? Oh!" "That wasn't there." "Wait a second, drone."
Stephen points to a drone in the sky. "Oh my gosh." "Hide, hide, hide, hide, hide!" "Go in." "Go, go, go, go in!" "Every time."

We go inside. "Do you think the Game Master is flying these drones?" I was mad that he said that but I couldn't be too defensive otherwise they would suspect something's up. "I don't know, maybe someone else." "Who could it be?" "Wait, let's just get this challenge done." "I know okay yeah." "Sounds like it's safe outside." "Yeah."

We go out to the balcony. "How did the balloons get out there, Grace? We just did your challenge." "And my challenge was right there, it was a target." "Yeah." "Matt, did you do this?" "No, I haven't touched anything, I've been with you guys the whole time." "That's weird, that means somebody might be spying on us right now." "Let's try to get over with this. This challenge just looks impossible, man." "Yeah, you're right." "I think we have to like take turns throwing darts down the board." "We each get three, maybe?" I hand
Stephen and Grace three green darts each. "You have the Sharerghini, why don't you guys do green?" "Okay, share the love green." "Oh yeah." "And ZamFam reds." I hand Matt three red darts. "Oh!" "Perfect." "Never used one of these before, but uh." "Same." "Let's do it." "Okay."