Chapter 20

"Hey, ZamFam. It's Rebecca and you guys saw in the last video that we did a face reveal of Santa's Little Helper and it turned out to be the Game Master. And he revealed that phase three  was going to happen in 2019. So we thought we would do this special giveaway video for you guys as a thank you for all the help, all the clues you guys have helped us solve and we have a ton of giveaway prizes right here that we're gonna go bring and unbox. Right Matt, grab 'em."

"You guys know that the Game Master had spied on us inside this cabin. We want to take these to the one place that we know that he doesn't have any hidden surveillance cameras." "Yeah." "Whatsoever." "Yeah, let's go quickly. Okay. So we're gonna be unboxing these gifts to reveal what the giveaway prizes are for you guys in the ZamFam and if you want to be entered all you have to do is be subscribed, have notifications on, and comment below which item you want and the best way to contact you on social media. You guys, let's go."

We head over to the garage. "So now I'm in the garage and I feel so comfortable because there is no hidden surveillance in here so I can talk openly to you guys in the ZamFam. So you guys saw that we did a face reveal of Santa's Little Helper and it turned out to be the Game Master. But what you guys did not see is that the Game Master said that we should just go home and we would know when phase 3 started." "We're not quite sure what's going on," "yeah. We don't know when phase three is going to start. The Game Master I guess is going to tell us somehow. So right now we thought it would be the perfect time to say thank you to you guys in the ZamFam for helping us solve so many clues and so many riddles and being the awesome ninjas and spies that you guys are. You guys have found things in our videos that we did not even see. That being said, we have a haul of giveaway prizes for you guys and we're gonna be unboxing each of these mystery gifts to reveal the prize for you guys as a thank you. So ZamFam, let's unbox the first giveaway prize!"

I pick up the first gift. "Alright, we are going to need your guy's help to help defeat Project Zorgo. So we really appreciate everything you have done so far. The first giveaway prize for you guys is, "what!" "An iPad!" "So again, if you wanna be entered in this giveaway all you have to do is be subscribed to my channel and the Matt and Rebecca. Give this video a thumbs up and comment below the best way to contact you on social media. Oh yeah iPad! iPad!"

Suddenly someone knocks at the door. "Did you hear that?" "Who is that? Is that one of our neighbors?" I open the door and there's a present with a note that says "ZAMFAM" on it. "That's the same wrapping paper that the Game Master gave us when we did spy ninja training." "You're right."

I bring the present inside. "Shut the door, shut the door." "No." "Wait, it says ZamFam." "Can you hear that?" "Do you think that's the Game Master? Does he know we're here. There's no hidden surveillance in our garage, but there was something in the hidden room but that was with Pumpkin Patch, Rocky. We should be good." "Was that with the spy drones, he's trying to like figure out what we're doing." "Maybe he's trying to figure out where we're at. Maybe he's trying to figure out what we're doing inside here." "Exactly." "It says ZamFam though, I've never had a note from the Game Master that says ZamFam." "Maybe It's not from the Game Master then." "But It's the same wrapping from when we did ninja spy training, Matt. You pointed that out." "Didn't Stephen Sharer do ninja spy training too?" "Yeah, the Game Master had Stephen Sharer, his sister, and both of us do the ninja spy training but I haven't seen Chad Wild Clay or Vy Qwaint have to do any of the training from the Game Master." "Maybe that's why we're part of the four and not the six." "Thumbs up right now if you think I should open this."

"Rebecca, I'm giving you a thumbs up right now." "You think I should?" "Yes." "It says ZamFam so it's not necessarily for us, it could be for you guys. Maybe it's not something bad, maybe it's something good. Insert into your computer for a ZamFam mystery gift." "What?!" "So the Game Master must be giving you guys a gift too as a thank you for helping defeat Project Zorgo. Let me know right now what you think is gonna be inside of this." "It said something about a computer." "It said to insert it." "Maybe it's like a laptop? How heavy is it?" "It's not heavy at all. Don't wanna break it though." "That looks just like the mystery gifts that they gave us." "Matt." "What is it?" "Looks like a flash drive of some sort. Like a spy device or a spy gadget of some sort?" "Maybe this is some special info that the ZamFam is gonna get. How do you put this into a computer?" "Is there anything on it that comes off?" "ZamFam let me know what I'm supposed to do with this."