Chapter 49

"Hey ZamFam It's Rebecca. In my last video we did the try not to drop your IPhone into the water on a giant water slide and a lot has happened since then. We found these blueprints that are to our island adventure house, that we're staying at here in Hawaii. The X that was right here is a hidden room above our closet and in there was a USB drive. Stephen Sharer then put the USB drive into his computer and it required a 4-digit passcode. So we spoke to Daniel, he said there was a secret meeting going on at 3 AM. So Matt and I woke up and saw RZ twin talking to a mysterious man and letting us know that the 4-digit code was actually in the garage."

"Wait, you were up at 3 AM?" "Yeah. So I went downstairs to check it out." "We didn't know if it was a real clue, so we didn't wanna wake you guys up because we didn't know." Although I knew the real reason why we didn't wake up Stephen and Grace and that was just an excuse.

"But when we went to the garage someone had wiped off the code and thanks to you guys in the ZamFam, you went to Stephen's video, found that 4-digit code. Right now we're about to put it in to his computer so we can see what's on that USB drive. You guys said it was 3612 so let's try that Stephen." "Okay." "Put in the code." "Gotta enter it in-between here. You see these missing numbers?" "Yeah." "Here we go, ready? 3, 6, 1, 2. Enter." It worked amd it showed a map of where we were and we all gasped.

"It worked. Whoa." "My gosh, look." "It's the house." "Wait, we're right here right now." "Look at this. Do you see that?" "It looks like there's something in the water." "Right around this area. We can render this more, we'll be able to see if there's something in the water right in this section." "Hold on Stephen look. Hold on." I struggle to find the right map.

"Remember in the hidden room, that's where we found the USB drive and then this was part two of the map." "Yeah and there's two green arrows that connect, leading to the next X." "That's the dock and there's something in the water right there." "And that's it's-" "that's what it's pointing to." "Yeah." "So you know what, we don't even need to render this. We can just go outside and check the docks." "Yeah you guys, it's raining outside though so we should get changed really quickly and then let's meet down here in two minutes, okay?" "Okay." "Okay." "Alright let's go." "Let's go."

We go up to our room. "Alright, we need to FaceTime with Daniel to see if he has any new information." "We need to figure out the event date too." "Yeah." I call him. "Hey Daniel." "Hey Rebecca, I'm talking to you from a private, secure location. Did you find out the 4-digit code." "Yeah, well, we went to the secret meeting at 3 AM and they said they washed off the code. So we have the code but it was gone but thanks to my ZamFam we figured out what it was and we unlocked the phone." "Did you try that code on the lockbox?" "No! We thought it was just for the phone. You think it can work for the lockbox too? ZamFam smash the thumbs up if you think that'll work on our lockbox too. Look, there's a 4-digit code here. Okay, so it was-" "three, six, one." "One?" "Two." "Two."

I enter the code and it worked. "What?" "It works. Okay, so that means we have only two locks left to figure out what's inside the lockbox and I think that's gonna help us for the event. Daniel, it worked. We think the treasure chest might be on the dock and inside might show what the event date is."

"That's good news. Have you received any messages from the Game Master?" "No." "No, no." "We have had no messages on our Apple Watches at all this whole island adventure trip." Now that I thought about it, I was getting worried about the Game Master and wondered why he didn't send us any messages. "Strange. Let me see if I can find anything. Hold on." "Okay thanks. Do you see anything?" "It looks like someone's been intercepting your messages." "What?" "Do you think it was the Quadrant?" "Most likely. Let me see if I can recover any of them. Hold on." "Okay. ZamFam while he's doing that smash that thumbs up button right now and give us good luck. We came to Hawaii to figure out the event date and we need to figure it out no matter what." "I was only able to retrieve the last message he sent, it should be over to you now." "Okay." "Oh." "It's from the Game Master. It says our island adventure house location has been compromised and we have less than an hour to get out."