Chapter 27

"Hey guys, what's going on? It's Matt Slays." "And Rebecca Zamolo." "And welcome back to our channel." "And you guys saw in our last video that the Game Master asked us if we would trust him for 24 hours so we asked you guys in the comment section what you thought we should do." "A ton of you guys said, maybe it's time to trust the guy for a second." "So today we're gonna be doing whatever the Game Master says for 24 hours." "This could be a huge mistake but we agreed and this morning the Game Master actually sent us a DM saying we have five minutes to pack and get ready." "Yeah, so we have no idea where we're going but we have to follow his GPS and now it's been a couple hours." "I can see snow right now, I think we're kinda getting close to our cabin." "If we are going to our cabin, this is a way that we have never been before and I'm not really dressed for winter at all. We were in L.A and it wasn't that cold. I have this like little jacket but other than that I have my ZamFam merch and then Matt has a hoodie, so now we are just waiting to see what the Game Master has us do next."

Suddenly the Game Master sends us a message. "Did you hear that?" "Me too, wait, wait don't look at it, you're driving." "Okay." "Hold on, I'm gonna look at mine. Matt, it says pull over. Pull over." "Right here?" "Yeah, I guess." "Okay." "It says pull over."

"We just pulled over and we're waiting to see exactly what we're supposed to be doing here." "Don't see anything around here but I have definitely never been here before." The Game Master sends us another message. "Wait..." "it's something?" "It says take a swim and look in the deepest section. Matt, does that mean we're getting wet? I don't wanna get wet, I don't have a swimsuit. Should we get out and see?" "Yeah, let's go explore this field right now." "Okay, but what happens if we have to go in, why would the Game Master have us go into a pool? We don't even know if it's a pool, what if it's a lake." "I know."

We go to the pool. "It's just like an abandoned field." "Yeah, it looks empty." "Where are we supposed to go? Where do you swim here, I don't see anything. Maybe we'll have like a rope or something that we can use to get in if there's water. Thumbs up if you think the clue is about a swimming pool or some type of water." "It has to be about the water." "Right?" "Let's see what's over this little hump here." "Whoa, look at the snow Matt." "Whoa, so much snow." "Oh my gosh." "We can see everything from up here." "Look, there's something right up there. Does it look like swimming pools?" "It looks like two abandoned swimming pools, there's no water in it." "Yeah." "We have to figure out how we can get in now. You guys, thumbs up if you think we should look there, maybe that's the clue, maybe the Game Master isn't gonna make us get wet today." "Yeah, maybe it's just an empty pool, that would be the best I think possible right now. Let's go ahead and try to figure out how to get in here. Do we climb the fence, or do we try to find an entrance? It looks like there's a fence that goes all the way around, all the way over here. There's like a building over there too." "Maybe if we go on the side, one of the sides will have an opening in the gate?" "Yeah, let's go check it out. Wow, Rebecca, look at this right here. The fence, but it's locked, there's a four digit code." "Is there any four digit code that we've had so far that would work on this?" "We've had like 925 but that's only a three digit code, but maybe like 9..." "Bec, it's another one of the helicopters again." "What?" "Remember that? It's the same one from the beach." "You think their  following us?" "It's right there." "Maybe this is why we have to trust the Game Master, maybe he knows they're following us, he's trying to help us." "Okay, we're still looking around this whole place right now."

"It's close though, the pool is right there. Look, it's an opening." "What, get right through it." "Oh my gosh, these swimming pools are huge. They're so giant." "There's the pools, there's two of them, there's snow in there too, and ice." "Wait, what was the clue that we got?" "It's on the deepest side." "Well, this looks like a shallow end, this would be the deep end, should we go look in this one?"