Chapter 33

"Three, two, one. What is this?" "It's a bunch of spy gadgets." "Is that what this is?" "I think so." "Hey guys, what is going on? Welcome back to the Matt and Rebecca channel. And we actually just came up to the roof right now because we heard this mystery box land on our roof, and we have no idea why it was sent here, but it looks like we have a supply drop sent by the Game Master." "We think this was dropped by a drone, but we just opened it, and inside there are a ton of spy gadgets. You guys know that we figured out that-" "wait.""what?" "What's that in the distance? Is that another drone?" "What if they're trying to track us?" "We've got to take this inside." "I wonder if they know we have this."

We go inside. "Shut the door." Matt puts the box on the couch. "Okay, there is so much stuff inside of here, I'm glad that we're inside, because it feels a lot more safe." "Is this like a microphone or a, oh, it's like..." "it's a camera." "Surveillance camera." "It's like a spy camera." "Oh my gosh." "This is just like the box from the sunken city." "Yeah." "Didn't you find this." "Yeah, I found the sliver one and you found the black box." "Exactly, okay, let's see if we can open this. Three, two, one."

The box opens. "Whoa, it didn't even need a code. That's why it didn't need a code, because someone already put spy gadgets in it. These are like ninja gadgets. Look, it looks like a robot of some sort." "This is called a laser trap alarm." "Whoa." "You set this one up like right here, look it. Red lights going on, you turn this one on, and it sets up a little, oh, see?" "Oh!" "The light just went on." "This is like the laser escape room we did, Matt." "I think it's setting up right now." "Oh, it's activating?" "It tried to impede the light." "Just like, go through it?" "Yeah." The alarm goes off. "Oh my gosh!" "What?" "We could use these and put them in front of our house so if someone tries to break in, we would know." "Mhmm, it's like an electric laser trip alarm." "Why are we getting all of these spy gadgets though?" "Is there anything else in there?"

"It looks like a decoder of some sort. Matt, this decoder is braille, we've used this before. Or, something like this. I don't know if it's the exact same one. That's from CVX, with Chad Wild Clay, Vy Qwaint, and Stephen Sharer." "Yes, we all had these, all of the different YouTubers. And this is how we figured out the code. Look, there's a top secret envelope, Matt."

Suddenly our watch goes off. "Our apartments been compromised." "We have to go!" "Okay, it says go to rendezvous point number one." "Where's that? I don't know rendezvous point one." "Is there any information in here that's going to tell us exactly where to go?" "Maybe it's in the top secret envelope." "Yes." "I don't know." "You look in that one, I'll look in this one." "It's got to be like a riddle or a clue?" "It looks just like drawings. Is there anything that says rendezvous point number one?" "Matt, look." "Looking on..." "this says classified. Rendezvous point one. The secure location you analyzed fingerprints. Your watch will guide you. I never did fingerprints." "I did, I tried to fingerprint Stephen Sharer and Chad Wild Clay." "Where is that at?" "That's at the office." "So we should go to the office." "Okay." "That's the place where we're going to be safe." "Are you supposed to set up all this stuff there?" "I don't know, but we need to take it though." "Okay, pack it all up." We put everything back in the box." "Did you get everything?" "What if this has something to do with the date? The 20th of this month." "Gosh, the same thing it said in the lipstick on the ground in there." "Come on." "Let's go." We take the box and leave our apartment.

"Alright, we are almost here right now. We just got up the elevator. We're heading up to the office." "I have the black box in my backpack." "Okay." "So I didn't have to hold it." "I have everything else right here. It's not big, it's not a big room." "Okay."

We go to the office and Matt opens the door. "Here we go." "Let's go." Matt closes the door. "We made it. Okay, this is exactly what he was talking about. Actually, I think the Game Master's trying to tell us right now is we need to set up all this equipment in this room." "To make it a control room." "It's a control room." "I'm going to put the black box here. I think that the quadrant might be looking for us because we have that." "Okay, I think there's a lot of stuff that we have to, kind of, reconfigure. I don't think we need this anymore." Matt spins a wheel. "Maybe we use it in another video at some point, you guys. But we can't use this right now." "We've got a lot of stuff to set up. So, let's just take all this stuff down right here, okay? Get this out of the way." "Matt, I've never set up a control room. I don't know how to do it." "I've never done it either!" "I'm not a hacker. I'm not good with computers." "I know.
So, do you want to open this up real quick? It looks like this is a monitor."