Chapter 52

"Hey ZamFam, it's Rebecca and as you know, the Game Master has us in spy ninja training to get us ready for the event that's happening on February 23rd. For our first part of training, the Game Master hid giant Hatchimals all throughout our house and we went on a scavenger hunt to find them. And then we had to take those giant Hatchimals and drop them from 45 feet because they had ninja spy gadgets and we could not let the Quadrant  know we were getting them out of our house. These are all gadgets that we think we're going to need." "One of the spy gadgets broke and we think it might have been the truth potion." "I'm not sure if we're going to need to go back to the laboratory at some point. But today, we received a message this morning on our Apple Watches from the Game Master and it had coordinated along with a message that said, someone will be meeting you for spy ninja training. Be there at 11:00. So right now we are driving up to the mystery location and I guess we're gonna wait for someone to be there." "Looks like we're pulling up right now." "Okay."

I recognized the place, I've collaborated with many content creators there. "Wait! I've been there before! I filmed a ton of videos there: Annie Leblanc, Shawn Johnson, the Rybka twins. This is a location I'm very familiar with." I spotted Daniel. "Look, there's Daniel!" "I guess we just pull in here."

"Alright. Oh, but before we go in, thanks for you guys in the ZamFam spy squad, you guys helped us figure out a word that we think might unlock one of the locks on the lockbox." "Yes!" "We only have two left you guys, and you went and found the word under the brown box, which is some type of spy gadgets. We're not sure yet, but look. The word on the bottom of the box said, FLASH. You guys, smash the thumbs up button if you think FLASH will be the word that unlocks this lock." Matt enters the code. "F-L-A-S-H. Flash, oh! Oh! It worked!" "It worked! If you were one of the ones who thought that FLASH would work, thumbs up your comment and let's go into the gym, alright."

Me and Matt got out of the car and started to walk to the car. "ZamFam, I wonder who's gonna be meeting us here at the gym. Comment below who you think is gonna be meeting us. Daniel's inside, Matt, let's get in." "Okay, let's get in."

We head inside of the gym. "Alright, so it doesn't look like anyone here yet is for the training. I'm not really sure, no one has come up to me. It's not quite 11:00 yet, so I'm just gonna get warmed up and maybe do some tricks before I figure out what exactly my ninja training is supposed to be." "It's gonna take me a little longer to warm up."

"It's been a while actually. You guys comment below all of the videos that I've done here that you remember. Matt, what's your favorite?" "Trampoline, easy." "Trampoline?" "Ya." "Okay, I like the foam pit." "Yeah, foam pit is my favorite, too." "Yeah, wait Daniel, you've been here too?" "No, just from watching the videos, you know?" "Oh."

I did a bridge pose. "Comment below how long you think I'm gonna hold this handstand. You ready? Set. Go!" I did a handstand then got back up. "Eleven, eleven, I got eleven. Eleven, ten plus one. Expectation versus reality." I did several cartwheels then Matt did several also. I do a full twisting layout then try to use the rings at the gym but couldn't. "This is a boys event, so I never really did it." I did a twist into the foam pit. "Whoa!"

"Bec, Bec!" I gasp. "What?" Four guys wearing the Game Master's mask came in. "Daniel did you have any idea about this?" "No idea who these guys are." "Are you the Game Master?" "Who's the Game Master?" They all take off their masks.

"Jack, Z, Andrew, Bailey!" "What are you guys doing?" "We found these clothes on our doorstep with a note. You needed our help?" Jack handed me a note. "Oh! You guys this is Game Master paper." "What does the note say?" "It says, "I have a rally big event coming up and I need your help with ninja training-RZ." It had event underlined and it was signed by RZ, which were my initials but I had a feeling on who could've wrote and sent this note since it was wasn't me. "RZ, that's you." "I didn't write this note." "You didn't write that note?" "No, but uh..." "but they're here!" "You know what, this is perfect! You guys are flippers, you guys do all the crazy tricks. Can you help me like with ninja training?" "Yes, duh, of course." "I need to kind of like battle off people maybe?" I say, thinking about the Quadrant and how we need to battle them. "Battle?" "High-kick people? High-kick!" "It's a long story but I could really use your guys' help today. So it's actually perfect that you're here." "We got you." "Okay, let's do it!"