Chapter 12

"Hey ZamFam, it's Rebecca, and we're at the Game Master's top secret escape room house, and Chad just went undercover as Project Zorgo and met the Game Master who we think is Stephen Sharer now!" "Cause I got this black box from Stephen Sharer I ran into him." "Basically, Project Zorgo and the Game Master had a meeting earlier this morning. We think they might be working together, and they exchanged boxes, so we have this box, Stephen has the other one, and we have to figure out the clues to try to unlock the box, because inside we think will reveal why the two of them are possibly working together.

Because this mansion is so huge we decided that we need to split up, so they're gonna go upstairs with Grace, and I wanna keep an eye on Stephen Sharer, because now I do not trust him. I think he might be the real Game Master but he has the box, and we need to figure out the clues."

"And that's the white box that you need to figure out right?" "Yes, I need to figure out the box that the Game Master originally gave to Project Zorgo and that's the Project Zorgo box. We have walkie-talkies, we're gonna keep in touch if you see any clues, please let me know and vice versa you guys, we have limited time to do this, okay?" "Here take this, Rebecca" Chad hands me a walkie-talkie. "Alright, thanks you guys!" "We'll go upstairs." "Good luck!" Vy says.

"Okay, Matt, so I don't trust Stephen, but he has the box that the Game Master gave, and we really need to get inside of it, so we just have to go along with it—" "Rebecca! Rebecca!"

Suddenly Stephen comes in. "Hey, hey Stephen!" "Check this out. I ran into Chad, I think Chad is Project Zorgo." "What?!" "Yes." "Oh, no, I don't think so." "I saw him talking to the Game Master in the garage, and check it out. I ran into him, and I found out this box." "Rebecca-" "wait." "It's true." "You guys-" "Yeah, Matt was there, too."

"What? Okay, you guys, we don't have time right now, we need to figure out this four-digit code to see what's inside. So Chad, Vy, and Grace went upstairs to go look for clues and I think-" "wait, Grace went upstairs with them?" "Yeah." "Wait, Grace is upstairs?" "Yeah." "We need to go." "Why?" "Just go, come on, let's go."

"So we need to look around here, Stephen, to find the clues, because there has to be clues in this house right now. It's an escape room house, there's tons of games." "Yeah, you're right, let's look around for clues, and let's figure out what's going on." "Okay, so we looked at a ton of the rooms, but I, I feel like maybe the Las Vegas room!" "Yes!" "You guys-"

"that's a room?" "Yeah! It's a room, we haven't looked in it! There might be clues in there." "Wait, there's three numbers on the door: 777." "Do you think that's it?!" "Okay." "No, it needs to be a four-digit code." "Okay, so that could be part of it, maybe? High-roller suite." "High-roller suite!" "High-roller suite." "Have you guys ever been to Las Vegas before? I have." "Rebecca?" "Have you been to Vegas?" I asked Stephen. "Yeah-"

"wait a second, we're missing something right here. Look at-" "look at this." "5, 6, 7,-" "5, 6, 7, 8." "Is that it?" "5, 6, 7, 8, Okay let's try it." "Alright, Stephen, you're right! And it's in red." "Yeah." "Could it have been that easy?! Could The Game Master's code been here the whole time?-" "5, 6, 7, 8," "yes!" "No, it's not it." "It's not it, okay, alright. Are you guys ready? Let's check in here. Give this a thumbs up, because we need a lot of good luck to find this four-digit code! We need to figure out why The Game Master and Project Zorgo are working together." "Right." "Yeah." "Okay."

I open the door. "What is this room?" Matt says. "Whoa." We all say at the same time. "This is the coolest room!" Stephen presses a button and the Las Vegas sign lights up. "Welcome to Las Vegas." "Wow,  look! There's the actual Las Vegas sign!" "Whoa, what?! How is that possible? And look at this! A slot machine." "Okay." "Look, four, four." I press a button and a prize comes up. "What is that?" "You won!" "What if this is a puzzle we have to solve, and then we'll get the clue!" "Like what if it's-" "okay how do we do it? I don't even know how to play this." "I don't either! That's only three! I think we should keep looking around. I don't think this is it." "This might just be a distraction. Let's keep going. Where else?"