Chapter 30/Halloween special

Matt's POV
"Hey ZamFam, happy Halloween! Me and our cameraman Daniel are going trick or treating. I'm dressed as Nightwing and he's dressed as Robin, Rebecca's getting ready and we're waiting for her." Suddenly we hear a knock at the door. I open it and the Game Master's at the door and he's dressed in all white. "Hey Game Master, what are you supposed to be for Halloween?" "Jason Voorhees." "I guess you do have the mask." Suddenly Rebecca comes down the stairs dressed as the Game Master. "Hey guys!" "What are you doing?" "What do you mean?" "Why are you dressed as the Game Master?" "I don't know, just for fun." "Seriously?" "Yeah. I'm just kidding, I have my actual costume upstairs." "I like it." "Thanks." She changes upstairs then comes back dressed as Wonder Woman. "Happy?" "Yes."

We go trick or treating. We get a bunch of candy and are about to stop at our last house.

Daniel's POV
Me and the Game Master are standing behind Matt and Rebecca while they're trick or treating. Suddenly three members of the quadrant take me and the Game Master.

Quadrant POV
We take Daniel and the Game Master because we think they took one of our members.

Rebecca's POV
"Trick or treat!" I say to a woman dressed as the Scarlet Witch and she gives us a bunch of candies. "Alright, let's go." I say turning around to meet the others but they weren't there except Matt. "Where's Daniel and the Game Master?" "I don't know, I was filming you." "Come on, let's go look for them." We look for them and weirdly come across a corn maze and find a quadrant member. "What are you doing here?" "I was trick or treating and I got lost on a corn maze." We let the quadrant member go and continue looking for Daniel and the Game Master until we hear shouting and see Daniel and the Game Master fighting against three quadrant members. Me and Matt separate them. "We are GMN. Happy Halloween."

Credit to Elora444 and Lace_Masquerade for the costumes and idea.
Sorry if this was disappointing
Happy Halloween!