Chapter 40

"Hey ZamFam, we're about to have a professional polygraph examiner come and do a lie detector test on our cameraman, Daniel. We found out he's working for the Game Master. You guys had a ton of questions. I have a ton of questions, and we're gonna see if he's actually telling the truth."

I hear a knock on the door. "Okay, he's here. Hey John." "Hi." "Thanks for coming." "You're welcome." "We really need you today. Just, I guess you can set up right here." "Alright." "Smash the thumbs up button right now if you think this lie detector test will help us reveal and figure out when the event is and who is in the quadrant." "This is not necessary, guys." "We have a lot of questions for you, Daniel, and so does the ZamFam." "Alright, let's, let's just get to it then." "Okay, let's wire him up."

John straps Daniel to the lie detector test. "Arms up. Good." "Also, just to make sure the Quadrant is not watching in any way, we still have of the hidden surveillance cameras covered from previously, when we first trapped Daniel. So no one can help Daniel right now. Not even the Game Master." "Okay, I mean I don't need any help. Let's just, we can talk without having to have a lie detector test. I don't need to be attached to some equipment." "We're just trying it Daniel. We need to know if you're telling the truth."

"ZamFam, in my last video, you saw that we trapped our cameraman, Daniel, and we did a face reveal and we also found out that he was working for the Game Master in the Game Master Network. And now that we're doing the lie detector test, we are finally going to get answers to figure out if he is working for the Game Master still or if he's part of the Quadrant." "Are you ready to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?" "I have been telling the truth." "We're gonna find out." "So I will continue to tell the truth." "Mhm." "And you guys remember John, who is a professional. We have used him, I've done a lie detector test on my best friend, Matt, and I also did one on Pumpkin Patch AKA Rocky who was a Game Master spy. Thank you so much, John, for coming back today. This is really important." "He's all business."

"John is very serious, but he gets the job done. Since I've worked with John in the past, I know that the first thing you have to do when taking a lie detector test is ask baseline questions." "Those are questions that we already know he's working the truth." "So ZamFam, I have five baseline questions that I'm gonna be asking Daniel and this will set the tone and then we'll be able to figure out what he's lying about." "If it turns out you hurt Rebecca, I am going to hurt you." "I would never hurt Rebecca."

"We'll see. Question number one, is your real name Daniel?" "Yes." "That's true." "Okay. Question number two, are you the cameraman for Matt slays and Rebecca Zamolo?" "Yes." "That's true." "These are the easy questions, again, these are the baseline questions. Daniel, have you been in contact with the Game Master?" "Yes." "That's true."

"I still can't believe that you've been working with the Game Master." "I told you that I've been working with him. Obviously I'm telling the truth." "I had so many comments from my ZamFam asking who the cameraman was and I just thought you were scared of being on camera.

The next baseline question, do you like being on camera?" "No." "That's true." "Daniel, I feel like in order for me to trust you right now at this point, you have to take off the emoji. You have to let the ZamFam see you." "Fine, I'll allow it." "Okay." "Matt, take off, the whatever emoji you chose for my face." "Okay, not a problem."

Matt takes off the emoji. "And the final baseline question for Daniel is, do you like dogs?" "Yes, love 'em." "That's true." Matt points the camera at Peanut beneath Daniel's legs. "See?"

"Now, it is time to get into the more serious questions so we can get more information. Question number one Daniel, this question is from the ZamFam. Did you start working for the Game Master when we got our cabin?" "Yes." "That's true." "So you've been working for the Game Master for like six months, that's a long time." "It's, it's been a while, yeah."