chapter 2

"So what's going on with Morgan?" "He's just been really annoying me lately." "really?" "he keeps like breaking into my house, it's not funny." "Yeah that's kind of, that's kind of weird." "It's really creepy right?" "It is kind of creepy." "He can't keep doing that, like once okay fine, he's done it twice now." "Twice?" "Yeah." "Gosh." I appreciated how the Game Master was a good listener, my own boyfriend doesn't listen to me and shuts me down when I bring up our problems and try to work on them. "Yeah no I think the relationship is like we need some time apart, he's been annoying me and like I don't know. I'm hungry, you wanna go grab something?" "Sure."

We head downstairs to my kitchen and the Game Master notices my basket of fruits on the table. "Is this yours?" "Yeah why?" "Don't you think you need to work on your ninja skills?" "I guess." "Do you have anything we can train with?" "I have some weapons upstairs."

I grab two swords for us to train with and he brings the fruits outside.

Morgz POV
I see Rebecca and some masked guy head outside with two swords and a basket of fruits. Rebecca sets up a table and puts a watermelon on it then she takes out a sword and slices the watermelon in half. They take turns doing this until they eventually run out of fruits and Rebecca goes inside and brings out a plastic bottle of Sprite and Fanta. Rebecca takes on the Sprite and the Game Master takes on the Fanta. Then they start practicing ninja moves and gymnastics.

Eventually they head inside inside and I have had enough and I start crying to the camera. "Guys, I really didn't think she'd do this to me, I really didn't think she'd do this to me. I thought she loved me, I thought we were happy. I didn't think it would end like this. I can't do this anymore guys, seriously, seeing her down there with another guy. Flirting, laughing, having fun. I just don't want it to be like this guys, I just thought it'd be a fun challenge like the other two, I just thought it'd be a bit of fun. I didn't realise this is what she's been up to while she's been gone. Guys seriously, I know it's not like me to start a challenge and not finish it but I don't think I can do this anymore, I don't think I can stay and watch this happen, I have to do something about it guys, I have to do something about it. I can't let this go on anymore."

I barge into every room searching for Rebecca and the masked guy until I realized I haven't searched one room yet. I barge into the last room and see them laying in bed together. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!" "what the hell!" Rebecca yells. "you get out that damn bed!" "no you get out." "no! get out the damn-what the hell are you doing?!" "Get out." 'What are you doing?" "Morgan get out." "No! I want answers." "What do you mean you want answers?" "What the hell have you been-" "you're the one just creeping in my house again!" "I've heard it all, I've heard it all Rebecca." "How could you do this?" "I came here because I wanted to find-I wanted to find out the truth! And I found out the truth." "Well then knock on the door and speak to me instead of sneaking in! How did you even get in? It was locked." "You know what, I'll talk to you in a minute. Right now, I've got words with you mister! what the hell are you doing with her?" "I'm not doing anything, it's not what you think." "Well, what is it then?" "We're just doing ninja training together." "What's going on?" "Morgan I mean, I-I've got a confession." "What wait-wait let me stop you there. Let me guess, is the confession either A. You don't love me anymore B. You've cheated on me C. You're breaking up with me. Like I already know what the confession is!" "No Morgan, it's none of those things." "Well then how do you explain this masked dude in your house?!"

Rebecca's POV
I confessed to Morgan that it's a prank. "Because Morgan, you got pranked!" I start celebrating. "Yeah, you got pranked, get pranked!" I slap my ass and the GM chuckles.

Morgz POV
"No seriously Rebecca, cameras off, it's not the time for jokes." "I'm not-" "it's not the time for jokes." "No, I am joking. No, I'm not joking. This is a prank." "No, it's not a prank, I've caught you doing everything on camera!"
"Morgan, yeah you caught me and him in a bed but you know what I caught you first. I literally heard you speaking downstairs, you speak so loud maybe you should listen to the comments and stop screaming when you do these challenges, I don't know, I was literally in the background Morgan, rewatch the footage, I'm standing right there." "Okay so that explains you pranking me but it doesn't explain why he was pranking me. He's not in on it, he was actually about to do whatever was gonna go on in there with you bro, how do you explain that?!" "Morgan after I caught you, I don't know if you heard but I was kind of in the toliet on the phone." "Yeah I remember hearing you in the toilet on the phone but I couldn't tell who the hell you were on the phone to, what has that got to do with him?" "It was me, she literally told me I was in on the prank the whole time dude." "Wait, so let me get this straight, you caught me as I was filming it, you then went into the toilet, called him, told him what was going on, and you two decided to do this whole prank on me?" "Yes but I DM'd him on Instagram and asked him to help me prank you."

"Okay that all makes sense but what doesn't make sense is I've been following you around, I've been literally crying, I've been crying for like the past few hours just having to sit there and listen to you, if you really love me, how could you sit there and do that to me, like that's so messed up, that's even more messed up than what I was doing." "I asked you once, twice, and then three times! To stop sneaking into my house and watching me, so then when I saw you, I was like you know what there's no point in saying it again cause you don't listen! So you know I thought I'd do something about it like pretend to cheat on you right in front of your eyes, did that hurt? Yeah." "Okay well that still doesn't explain who he is." "That's the game master." "Okay well you know what Rebecca and Mr. Game Master yeah you better both watch your backs!" "You better watch your back!"

Rebecca's POV
Words started failing Morgan. "He's a weirdo. He's going insane." "Yeah well you know what I have gone insane but-" "but what? Get out." Morgan starts to leave. "Okay bye Morgan." "Later." "Bye." "Have fun." "Peace out dude." "We'll be in here." "In bed. Together." "You better not be!"

Shout out to Elora444 for the ninja training idea with Morgz's POV.
Have a great day!