Chapter 53

Matt's POV
"Hey guys, what is going on? As you saw in Rebecca's last video, we just left a battle royale with people we think was from the Quadrant. We have no idea who that was." "Yeah, I mean we started out just doing spy ninja training because you guys know we are training for the event that happens February 23rd and it was with people that we know are friends and when they left some other people came with like gold masks." "Yeah those masks were crazy." "I've never seen anything like it, have you ever seen anything like that?" "No, I promise I haven't."

"Okay, we're still working on trusting Daniel but I think we might have to be here soon. We did actually grab the mask. One of them dropped it when Rebecca did the tornado kick, what was that?"

"Yeah, that was a move I learned, watch." "Oh are you doing it, no way." "Yeah, I'm doing it. You go." Rebecca tries to do it but fails. "Oh wait. Wait wait." "Rebecca needs more training." "Down low, hike, and then kick." "Wait, wait, Daniel you know this dude?" "Yeah well I was watching, it's like down, hike and then you kick." "Oh yeah." She did the tornado kick. "She got it." "Like that, whoa let me do it again." She does the tornado kick again. "Like that." "Pretty good. I want to try it now." "Okay here." "Since everybody else is doing it." I hand Daniel the camera and do the tornado kick. "That's it. That's a really high kick." "Something like that."

"Matt you could have used that when we were battling the Quadrant." "I didn't know I had that move.

So on the mask we discovered this right here as you saw. There's coordinates on here and it also says that we don't have much time 'cause it says 3:00 PM. We think it might be a meeting." "Like a secret meeting. Who do you think is gonna be there you guys? Comment below. Daniel do you have any idea?" "I don't have any idea. I feel like it's part of the Quadrant right?" "And the Game Master hasn't given us any messages."

Rebecca's POV
I was starting to get worried about the Game Master because he hasn't given us any new messages but I had to keep it to myself. "He gave us a warning that someone was coming. But now we don't know what to do. I think we need to go to the meeting and spy on them and see what's going on." "I think that's a good idea." "Yeah." "So we're gonna know more information." "Exactly." "Okay, let's get in the car." "Cool." We get in the car and drive to the coordinates. "How much is it? How much farther?" "I think we're getting pretty close." "Daniel." This is it?" "This is it."

"Alright." "There's a sign that says working trucks." "Why would a meeting be with all these cars around?" "I don't know. Do you think someone's already like spying on us now while driving here?" "You're right. Daniel you probably know this, Game Masters hacked into our car before. Do you think there's anyway that they can see us?" "Like are they spying on us in the car right now?" "I hope not." "How do we know?" "I don't know, what if this is a trap? What if they dropped the mask purposely you guys? Do you think that this is a trap? I hope not 'cause there's all three of us. What are we supposed to do?" "If something happens to one of us, it's all three of us." "Yeah."

"Maybe we gotta split up somehow." "Okay., well this is the spot. "It's completely empty and it's almost three  o'clock." "Why would they have a meeting right out here in broad daylight?" "Exactly." "At three o'clock." "I've no idea." "That's right when school gets out." "Maybe it's the perfect time because no one would suspect." "Yeah that's true.""oh, e everybody's preoccupied." "Yeah."

"Okay. I have a crazy idea. What if we don't just spy? We have the mask, what if we try to attend?" "Attend the meeting? I don't know, I don't think it's smart Matt. I mean we barely made it against the Quadrant with our ninja training. Like I don't want to do that again and get into a battle royale." "Would it even be safe?" "We'll look at this, okay. Daniel what if you came up here and I go out there, I put on the mask. I borrow Rebecca's ZamFam hoodie here." "But it says ZamFam. They're gonna know." "I could turn it inside out." "Okay." "And then I put on the mask." "Okay, I mean it could work." "It could work." "It could work Rebecca." "Comment down below, Matt should go if you think I should." "And if you don't think he should comment Matt should not go. Do Matt should not go, please. Do ya?"