Chapter 50

"Hey ZamFam, It's Rebecca and we just got back to Los Angeles, you guys know we were in Hawaii with Stephen Sharer and his sister Grace and now we are back and we received a message from the Game Master on our Apple Watches." "We haven't watched it yet because we wanted to watch with you guys." "So before we watch this video, we need you guys in the ZamFam Spy Squad to turn on your notifications because we're gonna need your help to help defeat the Quadrant. Okay so Matt, Daniel, you guys, are you guys ready to watch the video." "Ready." "Let's do it." "I wonder what the Game Master is gonna say."

I press play. "Now that you have solved the event date in Hawaii, you need to begin training to defeat the Quadrant. For your first test, I have hidden four important spy ninja gadgets around your house. But after finding out that your Los Ángeles safe house has been compromised, I have placed them inside giant Hatchimals as decoys. Find all four of these items and bring them to the rooftop to drop. It is the only safe way to get them out without the Quadrant knowing, but do not go up onto the rooftop until all four items are found. I will provide you with more instructions once you find the four items." The video ends.

"So the Game Master said our place has been compromised and there's hidden cameras, Daniel did you know about this?" "I did, I mean I've been trying to hack in, I just, I can't get through their firewall." "Okay, well what's a Hatchimal?" "Uh...oh, Hatchimal! The Game Master sent me something, I didn't know what it was but I think it might be this!"

Daniel pulled out something behind a backpack and it's an Easter egg with pink and blue spots all over it. "Is this a Hatchimal?" "It's a Easter egg." "I don't know, I mean I found it in the control room?" "You guys comment below "this is a Hatchimal" and thumbs up the video if you think this is it. Do you think this is the Game Master clue? What do we do with these? I don't even know what it does." "I have no idea how it works."
Suddenly it faintly lights up. "Look! Daniel it's like lighting up! Here, uh, I don't know!"
I quickly handed it to him then he dropped it and it started playing music. "It's playing music now!"
I picked it up and there was a crack in the middle. "Whoa!" I tear the piece off. "What if the clue's inside here? Is this a clue?"
I pulled out a pink and green stuffed owl. "It's like wrapped in something, have you guys ever opened a Hatchimal?"
Suddenly the Hatchimal made more noise. "Whoa!" Then it started playing music and I pulled out a note. "It's a note." "Does it say anything?" I pull the Hatchimal up to my ear but it starts playing random noises. "Yeah?" It keeps playing music and random noises until I turn it off. "Wow I have never opened a Hatchimal before! That was uh, that was crazy!"

I opened the note. "It says a tiny space that's way up high, a very tall ladder you can't deny. So the Game Master said he hid giant Hatchimals around here as a decoy with something inside for us." "So are they life size?" "I have no idea. Do you know what this clue means? A tiny space that's way up high?" "Tiny space." Matt points up to the tiny space where I spent 24 hours. "Twenty-four hours in the tiny space." "Oh my god! You guys remember when I did the twenty-four hours overnight challenge up in that tiny space? Do you guys think a Hatchimal is up there? Comment if you think one is. We're gonna have to get a ladder now." "I'll get a ladder!"

Matt comes back with a ladder. "Okay." "Okay. Let's set this thing up here." "I would not wanna climb up there. You guys, I'm kind of afraid of heights. I don't know if you know that." "I didn't know that." "I didn't know that either. I'm afraid of heights too Daniel." "Yeah..." "wait Daniel. Is that why you weren't on some of our challenges like when we hiked to the mountain on that trail? Was it cause you were afraid?" "I thought you were sick?" "No, I'm just kind of afraid of heights." "Oh..."

Matt finally built the ladder. "Oh my god..." "that's going up so high Matt." "I know. I know. You think it's up there? This is such a weird spot to have it." He put the ladder all the way up to the tiny space. "Well at least we know Daniel didn't do this, since he's afraid of heights." "Yeah, right." "Alright, Rebecca. Since you're afraid of heights, I could do this instead." "No it's fine, I'll be fine. So ZamFam, do not try this at home. Thumbs up if you think we're gonna find the first giant Hatchimal up there, I've never seen a giant Hatchimal!" "I just don't know how we're gonna get it down." "We'll have to figure it out." "Oh my gosh!"