Ep 1: The Beginning

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Violet Afton.

 She has ravenous hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and only lives with her beloved mother, Amanda. 

 Her father was unknown. 

 Both of them were walking home from school and work during the night.

"So Violet, how was school for you today?" Amanda asked.

"Oh, it was great mommy. I made lots of new friends today," Violet replied.

"That's great, honey. To celebrate, how about we watch a movie together when we get home?" Amanda asked.

"That would be awesome," Violet replied, happily.

Before they could talk more, they suddenly spotted a cardboard box on the side of the sidewalk.

"Look, Mommy. There's a box. Should we check what's inside?" Violet asked.

"Okay, just be careful. You don't know what could be in there," Amanda replied with caution.

They took a peek inside of the box and made a shocking discovery.

 It was a little purple baby bunny animatronic!

"Mommy! There's a baby inside this box. Where are his parents?" Violet asked in shock.

"He was probably abandoned here," Amanda replied in shock.

"Mommy," Violet called out.

"Yes, Sweety," Amanda asked.

"Can we keep him? Please?" Violet asked.

"Oh, Violet. Of course we can. I would hate to see a child die out here alone at such an early age," Amanda replied.

"Bless you Mother," Violet said in relief.

After agreeing to raise the baby, Violet picks up the baby and carries it all the way home to their house.

"Are you going to name him," Amanda asked.

"I'm going to name him Bonnie because it rhymes with Bunny," Violet replied.

She looks at her new baby brother with hope.

"Don't worry Bonnie. For now on, I will call you my little brother till the day I die. I promise," Violet said.

And that was the day when Violet and Bonnie first became Brother and Sister not by blood, but by heart.