Chapter 3: A frosty sword

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 3
  Rabbits, anyone who sees this furry creature with long ears cannot associate it with aggression.

  As soon as Yan Jin arrived at the place where the hares were, he saw rabbits all over the ground, with the word "Hare" in yellow on their heads.

  These hares stayed in place obediently, occasionally moving their mouths to eat grass, and most of the time they were very quiet.

  Turning the broken sickle in his hand, Yan Jin casually placed it on the ground. It was just a hare and there was no need to use the knife.

  The place where Yan Jin stood was not far from a few hares. After searching with his eyes, he picked one that pleased his eyes and walked over.

  One step, two steps, three steps... ding ding ding!

  I don't know what triggered something. After Yan Jin got closer, he suddenly saw the heads of the nearest rabbits change. Their yellow names turned into red names. The exclamation symbols flashed while sounding. Several pairs of blood-red eyes turned towards him. !

  Rabbits were running towards them. Yan Jin's eyelids twitched and he ducked sideways to avoid the ones in front, but not the ones behind.

  The little rabbit jumped up and tapped his fangs on the heels of his boots. He clearly didn't feel any threat, but Yan Jin felt that something was fading rapidly at that moment.

  At this moment, on the transparent screen, under the icon in the upper left corner, a horizontal line immediately retreated to half of the screen, and at the same time, the entire box began to flash red.

  Although he didn't know what it was, Yan Jin had an intuition that it should be very important. Before the hare could bite it hard again, the young man kept his feet on his feet and dodged at a very tricky angle, perfectly dodging the attack of four rabbits!

  The hare's bite was obviously very hard. After biting the target, it knocked its upper and lower teeth together, making a tooth-piercing collision sound.

  Yan Jin staggered away from the rabbits and took two steps back, but unexpectedly the bell rang again behind him.

  He looked back and saw that several hares that had been grazing quietly behind him just now were all stimulated by some unknown reason and all ran towards him.

  Yan Jin's expression remained unchanged, he calmly took two steps away, stared closely at the rabbits, bent his waist, and already picked up the sickle he had just put down in his hand.

  [System: You have equipped <Grapped Sickle>, basic attack power +10. 】

  Like swinging a sword, Yan Jin stabbed out with a sickle, and it happened to get stuck when one of the rabbits flew over, and was then penetrated by him in the chest!

  However, there was no blood on Hare's body, and he was even unscathed. After breaking free from his scythe, he launched another steel-tooth attack.

  Yan Jin was obviously surprised, and then he noticed the important point. A narrow red frame suddenly appeared on the top of the rabbit he hit. The blood line in the frame was getting smaller and smaller with his attacks.

  Chop, stab, pick, sweep!

  The seemingly unharmed rabbit fell to the ground, and the health bar above its head was also cleared.

  While Yan Jin was brushing the rabbit, he was also constantly analyzing and observing, and already had some guesses in his mind.

  So soon, he swung the scythe faster and faster, and the number of red hares in front of him became fewer and fewer, until the last one's health bar was empty.