Chapter 13: What a perverted skill

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 13
  The No. 1 red sleeve move in the server is indeed well-deserved. Although Xiaoli was joking and chattering without any formality, he accurately stabilized Yan Jin's blood within the thirty seconds of life and death.

  This is a very extreme operation. Even friends who are familiar with Xiaoli can't help but their eyes light up at this moment and they say: "Beautiful!"

  Thirty seconds is neither long nor short, in the hologram When the state was fully activated, Yan Jin felt a sense of exhaustion all over his body when his blood was still remaining, but only he knew this.

  Others could only see Yan Jin's expression getting calmer and calmer, and only a flash of madness seemed to appear in his increasingly bright eyes.

  This feeling of jumping repeatedly on the edge of danger and on the verge of death reminded Yan Jin of his previous life, which seemed like a world away.

  The sword, the light, the shadow, the strong are respected, the bloody death... these are the words that were engraved in Yan Jin's bones.

  Yan Jin is not afraid of death, but he doesn't want to die at all. It just so happens that in this game, he is like a bug and can be resurrected without limit. This feeling almost completely arouses the madness in his chest.

  However, all the emotions came to an abrupt end the moment Qin Nu turned into data and dissipated, and the effect of the skill disappeared.

  After the monster in front of him died, there was no blood, no numbness or hatred in his eyes. It was all just cold data. Yan Jin suddenly woke up from his dream.

  "Thirty seconds!" Chengfeng Fuyao said in a surprised tone: "There are three Qin slaves left with residual health. Let's deal with it. Xiao Li, hurry up and replenish Yan Jin's health bar!" The

  special effects of the skill exploded in front of Yan Jin's eyes. , the amplifying effect of the red sleeve move appeared on his body, and as the health bar recovered, the feeling of weakness in his body soon gradually disappeared.

  "Fuck you," Xiao Li glanced at his hands, his expression so arrogant that he almost grew wings and flew into the sky: "You guys are saying that this wave of extreme operations is awesome or not?"

  Tang Yidao bared his teeth at him. : "That's awesome, my brother!"

  Yutu and Daoyao also gave him thumbs up, and their words of praise made Xiaoli very happy.

  "I'm not boasting. Although I said it well at the beginning, when I took action just now, I didn't really have any confidence in my heart... Tsk, I can only say that it's me." But the little carp was so scared that he quickly crossed the line. A waist.

  "Other unions must not have enough output. Qin Nu's explosion to restore health to the boss is enough for them. With Yan Jin's magical skill, let's be at least five minutes ahead of the entire server this time." Chengfeng Fuyao waved generously: "It will be over later. After I got offline, I asked Yijian Shuanghan to treat everyone to dinner."

  "okok!" Everyone laughed.

  The blind piano player in front of him would no longer receive any boosts, and his health bar was steadily decreasing under the attack of skills. The laughter of several people was very disconnected from the entire environment, and it became increasingly clear to Yan Jin that they were all players, and he was NPCs that cannot be offline, this is just a game world.

  The emotions in his heart were a little complicated for a moment. Yan Jin made a rare half-second connection error, but he quickly covered it up and no one else noticed.