Chapter 16: Ding! Triggering Adventures: The Past of Jiange

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 16
  The world of cultivation begins with the Golden Pill, and every major realm in the future will experience a thunder tribulation. The Golden Pill has one thunder, while the Broken Void Ascension has nine.

  Cultivation is to go against the will of heaven, and thunder calamity is the punishment sent down by heaven on those who go against heaven. For ordinary people, just a thunder is enough to wipe them out.

  Perhaps it was too easy to upgrade before. He only needed to complete some tasks and kill some wild monsters with very low intelligence levels. In a few days, Yan Jin reached the state that took him several years to cultivate in his previous life, so he relaxed his vigilance for a while.

  But he didn't expect that in this weird game world, he still couldn't avoid this thunder in his golden elixir stage.

  Yijian Shuanghan and Xiao Li are both pure players. Players will never be punished for upgrading. Once the experience bar is reached, they will automatically reach the full level. They will never be like Yan Jin. Before the calamity, they were just stuck at ten. At level nine, only after being struck by lightning will the experience bar transform into level 20.

  Looking at the thunderclouds that filled the entire Yandang Mountains, a sword of frost opened the weather system. In the entire "Descent" world, some maps were cloudless, and some maps were raining heavily. The system where Yandang Mountains belonged clearly showed clear skies. Thousands of miles.

  "Fuck, what's going on?" Xiao Li scratched his head and said, "Isn't it because the official is doing some new function testing and there is a bug?" "

  I don't know." Yi Jian Shuanghan's expression was rare and solemn. I don't know what he was thinking when he looked up at Lei Yun, but he just said slowly as if talking to himself: "...I obviously didn't receive any news about the new function test."

  Xiao Li didn't hear what he said clearly. He asked blankly: "What did you say?"

  Yijian Shuanghan just shook his head.

  No matter how confused they were, Yan Jin did not open his mouth to explain. He knew in his heart that this was his tribulation thunder. According to the rules of the previous world, as long as he did not interfere with it, Yi Jian Shuang Han and Xiao Li would be separated from him again. It is close and will not be affected.

  Taking a step back, players can be resurrected without limit. Even if they are struck by lightning, they will only be shocked at most.

  Yan Jin didn't know whether it was normal for those local NPCs to upgrade and experience thunder tribulation, so he would not risk exposing his abnormality.

  When the time comes, he can just pretend to be stupid. The dark clouds above his head are about to collapse, and Yan Jin even has the leisure to glance sideways at Xiao Li.

  Yijian Shuanghan is a smart person and has a very sense of propriety in socializing with others. Even if he senses something is wrong, he will not immediately ask questions. During this period, Yan Jin will always find an excuse to fool him.

  As for Xiao Li... Yan Jin laughed. This guy has a simple mind. Even if Yan Jin doesn't have to say a word, he can find reasons to convince himself.

  Today's thunder disaster is unavoidable.

  The calamity thunder in the sky fell very quickly. Xiao Li just said a few words, and thunder exploded in his ears. The next second, the thunder, which was thicker than the three people hugging each other, rubbed the hair next to Xiao Li's ear. , shrouding the young man in black with long hair.