Chapter 14: One hundred and fifty-one years old

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 14
  Regarding Yijian Shuanghan's extremely non-chief physique, almost everyone in the prosperous Tang Dynasty knew that this guy had never benefited from luck.

  Yan Jin suddenly thought that the last time he was in the dungeon, Yi Jian Shuang Han didn't seem to have found anything good. It was just that no one in the wild team was familiar with him at that time, so after Yi Jian Shuang Han opened the box, no one would deliberately If I ask, no one knows what he prescribed.

  But now it seems that it should also be some garbage that makes people laugh.

  "Yan Jin, what did you buy?" Xiao Li turned to look at Yan Jin and asked him excitedly, with all his thoughts written on his face, saying: "All of us are wearing purple clothes, but Shuang Han is not." , tell me what you opened, and let me laugh at him."

  "It hasn't been opened yet." Yan Jin said, showing them the box in his hand, and then chose to open it amidst everyone's urging.

  【Brilliant splendor, great blessings from heaven! Congratulations to the knight Yan Jin for obtaining the <Lin'an Topographic Map·Orange> in the copy <Jueqin Valley>! 】

  After seeing the system message, Yi Jian Shuang Han raised his eyebrows slightly. Everyone just wanted to tease Yi Jian Shuang Han, but they didn't expect that Yan Jin could actually open an orange product, and everyone's jaws were shocked.

  Chengfeng Fuyao was confused: "Topographic map... what kind of thing is this?"

  Others were also confused: "I don't know, I haven't heard of it before."

  Yan Jin was not very curious, but he still shared the information about the thing. After coming out, the people from Shengtang were still puzzled after checking the team formation interface.

  Yijian Shuanghan: "Since the system has judged it to be orange grade, this terrain map will not be waste, but it is not clear yet what it can be used for... You can put it away first, and then wait and see, you can always know its function ."

  Yan Jin nodded: "Yes."

  The World Channel was also very lively at this moment.

  [Is it a blessing, not a curse]: What is this thing? Why haven't I heard of it? Why is the map orange?

  [Rejoice Hair Wash]: Ah, Yanjin has released another orange-level product. He is indeed my big brother!

  [Learning the Stars]: The orange product released in the new copy is a treasure after all. The blind guess is related to the main plot later.

  [Drunken Jiang Xue]: I understand the truth, but isn't this topographic map of the main city the same thing as our world map? Can it also be considered an orange product?

  [That's Ni Die]: Haha, everyone here in the Tang Dynasty is leisurely opening boxes, but the Seven Kills over there haven't made any move yet, and you still want to compete for the first place?

  [Fuliu]: Dare you kill seven people on the world channel? You don't want your life!

  [It's Nidie]: Damn it, isn't it? It's only been a while since I finished speaking. Why did Du Diao even issue a reward? What a special reward order!

  [That's Nidie]: Isn't he working with Qiao Qiao Chunhan and the others to open up wasteland? You can see this too!

  [Fuliu]: Have a good journey, and I pray for you/put my hands together