Chapter 10: Is it teleported to him?

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 10
  It's another unintelligible word. If he remembers correctly, last time in the Immortal and Demon Ruins, after he fired that useless pendant, the red-sleeved moves in the team seemed to call him "Europe"?

  Calmly concealing his doubts, Yan Jin approved the other party's friend application and asked: "Where are you going?" The

  young hero waved the broom in his hand in frustration without using a sword, and swept away the fallen leaves on the ground in two or three strokes to vent his anger. Guang said: "As a daily routine, I received a task from the NPC disciple of the outer sect. Today, I was asked to sweep up all the fallen leaves on Sanzhu Peak."

  But looking at it, the entire Sanzhu Peak map is very vast, and the models are all green. Bamboo leaves are falling down with the wind, and it seems almost impossible to sweep them away.

  The young hero didn't use a sword and was obviously an optimist. After being embarrassed, he didn't feel depressed for long. After saying that, he excitedly looked up and down Yan Jin's equipment, touched his chin and wondered: "Boss, why do your equipment look so... Like a tattered white dress?"

  Although Yan Jin does have an extra bit of celestial energy when wearing it, no matter how good-looking the face is, it cannot change the material. The coarse linen clothes are not even as good as the green-grade cloth armor that is awarded after joining the master's sect.

  The young hero clicked his tongue without using his sword: "Although some people on the forum have said that there is indeed a chance that the master's box will yield tatters, but the probability is so small that it can be ignored... Boss, you won't really get tatters, will you?"

  The equipment on Yan Jin's body has been there since he woke up, and of course it couldn't be manufactured, but he didn't say anything, just wore that enigmatic smile, neither denying nor admitting, leaving the young hero alone. Jianwu makes up his own mind and justifies his theory.

  "It turns out that Emperor Ou also has his faults, so I feel much better." The young hero laughed without using his sword.

  When he turned around, he exposed half of the back of his head, and a huge silk flower just hung there. Together with the blue and white outer disciple robe worn by the young knight without a sword, it gave people the impression of Lin Daiyu drawing her sword and angrily killing the white snake. With the sense of impact, Yan Jin felt shocked for the first time.

  The young man closed his eyes, with a slightly weird expression on his face, and said, "Where did you get this thing on your head?"

  "Ah?" The young man was stunned for a moment without using his sword, then subconsciously touched his head and said, "You ask that? Ah, I got it from the NPC in Novice Village."

  His expression was very painful when he said it. It was obvious that there was a story in it that could not be explained by outsiders, which immediately aroused Yan Jin's interest.

  "Wutong Village?" he asked.

  Hearing this familiar name, the young hero opened his eyes wide without using his sword. His expression was so excited that he seemed to have found his long-lost biological father. He said in a voice: "Where did you come from too?"

  He said excitedly: "When you first entered Game, when I found out that I had fallen into the hidden novice village, I couldn't tell you how happy I was, but I didn't expect that the NPCs inside were so difficult to deal with one by one!"