Chapter 7: Clearance copy

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 7
  Not only that, while Yan Jin's output has steadily increased, his damage tolerance value has remained at 0.

  What is this concept? This means that Yan Jin escaped all attacks from monsters.

  But the mobs in this dungeon have a range attack. There are a total of eighteen mobs in the first wave. The attack ranges of each mob overlap and are very dense.

  And Yan Jin was in such intensive range attacks, moving with abnormal accuracy, perfectly stuck outside the attack range of the mobs and within his own attack range.

  Avoiding damage and stabilizing output, when he noticed this, Yi Jian Shuanghan couldn't hide the surprise in his eyes. When he looked at Yan Jin again, his eyes showed more interest.

  Found a treasure.

  After clearing three waves of mobs, new elite demon soldiers appeared in the middle. They just waited for them to rest and then the T would attack the monsters.

  The group leader had been worrying about Yan Jin throughout the whole process, but after these three waves, he had to admit that Yan Jin didn't need him to worry about.

  "The output of the newbies at level 12 is higher than yours. Those at the bottom should reflect on themselves." The grumpy leader said: "Rejoice!" The

  elite monster is different from ordinary mobs in that it will not throw blood pools. , but it will throw out three red ropes. The red ropes are highly poisonous. If you touch them, you will instantly lose half health.

  The damage is indeed incredible, but fortunately the red rope is very slow. Players only need to jump in time when it is about to sweep over.

  "Ah——!"

  The sects in "Deng Xian" all have their own characteristics, and some sects are famous for their short legs.

  Shuzhong is good at mechanism skills, but his movements are not as agile as other sects. Due to carelessness, a Shuzhong player in the team was swept by the red rope, and his health bar dropped by half in an instant.

  "Nanny, follow me!" the group leader said loudly.

  The player in the Red Sleeve Move waved the red umbrella in time, danced on tiptoe, and threw a "Blip in the Pan" that boosted health. When the next red rope swept over, the health bar of the Shuzhong player was filled up in time.

  But as everyone was in a hurry, their attention was completely attracted by another person - that was Yan Jin.

  If just now Yan Jin's movement and output were subtle, only Yi Jian Shuanghan and the group leader noticed, then at this moment, under the constant attack of three red ropes, the young man in white moved so elegantly that he seemed to be flying.

  His movements were not very large. Compared to other players who took a big step in a hurry, Yan Jin was extremely accurate about the height of his jump. From the beginning to the end, he remained higher than the red rope, but It's only an inch taller.

  This move is as beautiful as the others, like a dancing crane, more eye-catching than the dancing nanny holding a red umbrella. People can't help but wonder who is the red sleeve trick player!

  "Is that kid really cute? He moves so well." Penglai Shan from the group asked.

  "It's possible that I've played other games before, so I picked up "Deng Xian" quickly." Another person was unsure.