Chapter 12: Brother, do you dislike me so much?

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 12
  At the end of the plot, Chengfeng Fuyao said: "The first wave is just mobs. Just disperse and clean them up. But please note that after the mobs die, the first boss, Ruyan, will be summoned. After the boss comes out, Shuanghan will taunt him first."

  The people present were all top players in the Tang Dynasty. Their experience and skills were at the forefront, and they had already dispersed without too many reminders.

  Yan Jin stood between Yijian Shuanghan and Chengfeng Fuyao, and then the sound effects of the plot came from the air: "Who trespassed on my Jueqin Valley!" At the

  same time, ten different directions on the map appeared out of thin air. The NPCs holding the piano had the red name of "Piano Girl" on their heads. With a wave of their hands, the sound of the piano turned into sharp blades and attacked the players.

  Because the skill CD time is too long, Yan Jin's life and death calamity will be left until the second boss appears before using it, and it can be used directly without thinking.

  The skills of the mobs all have range reminders. Yan Jin's steps are light, and he uses Xiao Qinggong to dodge sideways. After avoiding Qin Yin's attack with zero damage, the long sword in his hand has already arrived in front of <Qin Girl> in the next moment.

  The sect skill "Transforming Yin and Yang" locks Qin Nu's feet, and then uses the basic three-talented swordsmanship to deal damage. Finally, after wiping away the mob's health bar, he kills it with one sword!

  The mob died and fell to the ground. Lying on the ground, it gradually became transparent until it finally disappeared. Then a second one popped up, going back and forth. In the beginning, four waves of mobs were killed.

  Yijian Shuanghan's equipment is obviously better than Yan Jin's. He should have made a splash in another dungeon last time. This time he needs to be more serious about opening up wasteland and kills monsters faster than Yan Jin's.

  Although Chengfeng Fuyao has a loli body shape and a sweet and cute appearance, the heavy sword in her hand is filled with murderous intent. After a few skills, the monster falls to the ground. She is simply a strange lolita.

  When Yan Jin took action and helped Xiao Li, who was less damaged, to kill Qin Nu, all the monsters disappeared in place. Chengfeng Fuyao said: "The first boss is coming out, Shuang Han is ready to attack monsters." With a

  sword . Shuanghan walked toward the center with his sword in hand. Soon, a burst of white mist appeared in the center of Jueqin Valley, and a woman wearing a long skirt and a peony hairpin appeared from it. Her name was Ruyan.

  "Who are you...where are you..." Ruyan covered her head in pain, looking crazy, and muttered: "You all deserve to die...You all deserve to die!"

  Yi Jian Shuanghan raised his head and taunted, and his skill landed on Ruyan. On his body, the opponent's red eyes immediately looked towards him, and raising his hand was the first skill.

  "The skill ranges of these two bosses are very large, so be careful to avoid them!" Chengfeng Fuyao said.

  Yan Jin saw three red rectangles appearing under Ruyan's feet, extending directly to the entire map. This was the scope of her skills, so she just had to avoid them.

  Although Ruyan's skills are not instantaneous, they are still very fast, but Yan Jin's reaction speed is faster. When side dodging, he even left an afterimage in place. After dodging the skills, he did not hesitate. His skills preceded his thinking. , it has already fallen on the boss.