Chapter 6: We meet again, the unnatural harm

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 6
  Xu Ruohuang: "?"

  Huo Wuji closed the book and put it back on the bookshelf for a while, and finally sent a message: "You don't have to wait for me these days. I'm stuck on the last level. I finished it and went straight to the wild team. ."

  Xu Ruohuang: "Okay."

  Many functions in "Ascending Immortality" will be gradually unlocked after the level is increased. Yan Jin is now at level 12, has unlocked the dungeon function, and has a main line to return to the master.

  Master?

  Yan Jin was used to being a casual cultivator. He obtained all his inheritance from the Cave Heaven Paradise and then became self-taught. He had never had any master.

  The experience rewarded by this mission could only allow him to move up one level. Yan Jin didn't want to let external forces constrain him too much, so he focused on the dungeon.

  How did the copy come in? Yan Jin clicked on the map.

  Each dungeon has a fixed guard NPC. To enter the dungeon, you need to find the NPC to take the task. Generally, these NPCs will be refreshed in the daily task areas of major cities.

  The main city closest to Wutong Village is Lin'an.

  In "Deng Xian", each player has an initial teleportation skill, which can teleport to the traffic area of ​​any map. The cooling time is 30 minutes, which is called Traveling Thousands of Miles.

  After traveling thousands of miles to choose Lin'an City, a crack in space immediately appeared in front of Yan Jin's eyes. He stood here and looked over. People were coming and going in the crack, and it was already the scene of Lin'an.

  Stepping in, the next moment the world around Yanjin has changed.

  "Traveling all over the country, young hero, do you want to take a carriage?"

  The location where he landed was exactly the traffic point on the map. The messenger and the coachman went to work on time every day. When they saw Yan Jin conveying to them, the coachman enthusiastically came up to chat.

  "No need." Yan Jin declined.

  The liveliness of Lin'an is not comparable to that of Wutong Village. The number of daily active players of "Deng Xian" is very high, and the main city is even more overcrowded.

  Players go about their daily lives, working as waiters in restaurants and teahouses, delivering letters, playing in the ring, and even make their own medicine and set up stalls to sell on the spot.

  Yan Jin stood there in a daze for a while. If it weren't for the fact that almost everyone, whether NPC or player, had an ID display above their head, he would have almost thought that this was his old world.

  There were many more players in the main city than NPCs. Soon some people noticed Yan Jin, some just glanced at her, while others noticed Yan Jin's face.

  There was a gasp from the crowd.

  "Damn, what a handsome face... Why can't I see any information? I don't even have an ID. Is the man in white standing over there an NPC?" "

  Does the dog official have such a good modeler? NPC can Have this face?"

  After being rebutted and questioned by his companion, another person refused to admit defeat and said: "If it's not modeling, what else can it be, importing player data?"