Chapter 9: All members except the dog have red names

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 9
  The "Ascension to Immortality" forum exploded today. Players under the official account charged angrily, almost crashing the forum. The reason was that the NPC was lured by the daily script to leave without permission.

  You must know that all dungeons in "Ascended to Immortality" must be entered through NPCs. Once the NPC of a certain dungeon loses control, players will not be able to carry out their daily activities at all.

  "Family, who knows? There were NPCs when I went in, but I couldn't even hand in the mission after I came out. Is it a bug? What on earth is the dog planner doing?" "

  At the scene, I saw the senior brother rushing in front of a player. , took him away, nothing could be done to stop him... Don't encounter some hidden mission, right?" "

  What kind of hidden mission, can you hide it where you pick up the NPC?"

  "Officially, can you stop pretending to be dead? It's just a bug. Can you fix it quickly?!"

  "Those people upstairs, don't rush forward yet. Switch the line and take a look. After I switched the line here, the senior brother is still there." "

  So what is going on with that player?"

  "Is it hidden or not ? It doesn't matter, am I the only one who cares about that player's face-shaking data..."
  ...

  Some fixed NPCs in "Deng Xian" are not unique. There are almost independent and interoperable NPCs in each line, such as the dungeon boss, and all players have them. You can enter the dungeon at the same time and meet the boss.

  But some NPCs are unique, such as the heads of various sects, who have the same activity track no matter which route they take.

  After discovering that switching lines can still hand over tasks, the hostility of the official players has subsided a lot, but many people are still asking for explanations.

  The official operations were also a bit overwhelmed. After feeding the situation back to their superiors, they received a reply shortly after, and then the operations issued a unified reply.

  "Deng Xian" official account v:

  After verification, the 108th line reported by players, "Jiange Senior Brother" left his post without permission, is a normal plot change. Players can choose to switch to other lines to hand over daily tasks.

  It means that it is not a bug.

  Players are asking questions one after another, what exactly are normal plot changes?

  But no matter how much everyone pressed, the official would not give any answer. Originally, some people wanted to curse after realizing that the official was pretending to be dead, but they did not expect to receive a hundred copper coins as compensation from the official.

  At a time when game currency is extremely difficult to obtain, this one hundred coppers is a huge sum of money. The dissatisfaction in the players' hearts immediately disappeared, leaving only harmless curiosity.

  Did that player really encounter a hidden mission? Then this luck must be too good!

  Yan Jin didn't know how lively the forum and the world was. When he found out at the beginning that he couldn't choose a sect and was forced to join the Jiange directly, he secretly made some reservations.

  Now that he was brought to Jiange by Li Ruofeng, the senior brother of Jiange, he had a feeling that this was indeed the case.

  The modeling of the entire sword pavilion is very grand, with pavilions, fairy grass and spiritual trees, from NPCs to spiritual pets, each one is modeled exquisitely and vividly.