Chapter 11: The bloody copy plot

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 11
  Yan Jin's eyes adjusted to the suddenly darkened environment, and when he came back to his senses, in addition to Yi Jian Shuang Han's words, there were several other unfamiliar voices in his ears.

  Jueqin Valley is a ten-player version that will be released soon. It is a ten-player version with heroic difficulty. The standard configuration is two breasts, one T, and seven outputs.

  Yan Jin scanned the people present one by one and found that in this group there were two sword-making villas, two Taiyin palaces, two Penglai mountains, a sword pavilion, a Shuzhong, a holy sect, and a red sleeve trick.

  Sword-Forging Villa can output T, but there is only one wet nurse.

  "Yan Jin."

  The young man's eyes gathered and turned to Yi Jian Shuanghan who called him.

  The young man still looks the same as before, with a stunning face and a gentle and harmless expression, which makes people fall in love with him at first sight, but in fact, there is alienation and indifference hidden in his pupils, which is not easy for others to detect.

  Yi Jian Shuanghan walked towards Yan Jin and said: "Our union originally planned to open up Jueqin Valley tonight and grab the first kill, but we didn't expect that a player in the team had an accident and was unable to be there." "

  Several other teams It has already been arranged and there is no way to transfer people temporarily, so I just thought of inviting you over."

  "It shouldn't bother you?" Yi Jian Shuang Han stood holding his sword, his posture still looked very lazy, but friends who are familiar with him know that , this guy usually doesn't bother to say a few words, but now it's the first time he's done it.

  The red sleeve soldier in the team was wearing a sect costume, a bright red suit, holding an umbrella with a strange expression, looking at Yi Jian Shuanghan as if he had seen a ghost.

  "No," Yan Jin raised his eyes and looked over: "You want me to help you open up wasteland?" "

  Among my friends, you are the only one you can call." Yi Jian Shuanghan curled his lips.

  This is true. Almost all of his friends list are high-level players from various guilds. At this critical moment, they must be busy with their own land reclamation progress, and no one will be out of ideas to help him.

  The rest had already arranged their teams, and it would be impossible to break them up and move people rashly. After thinking about it, Yi Jian Shuanghan decided on Yan Jin.

  It was not that there were no other suitable candidates, but Yijian Shuanghan still went to Yan Jinfa to form a team and apply without hesitation.

  "Yes." Yan Jin nodded, not refusing, just ready to stay.

  After all, Yijian Shuanghan could be regarded as someone who accidentally discovered a way to take advantage of the loopholes. As a courtesy, it was understandable that he helped with a copy.

  Others had obviously known about Yan Jin's situation early on, and did not question his level or equipment. The red-sleeved mover in the team even came over curiously, blinked his eyes and said in surprise: "Brother, is this face really fake? "

  This player is draped in red and wearing flowers, with all kinds of beautiful and exquisite accessories hanging on it. The umbrella used as a weapon is still shining with light, and there are falling flowers floating below. If placed in the crowd, it is absolutely eye-catching.