Chapter 5: Adventure

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 5
  There are also cycles of day, night and weather in the game. Tonight is a bright night with a bright moon hanging high.

  Outside the window, there are realistic sounds of insects and birds in the game, and there is even a gentle breeze. Yan Jin is sitting cross-legged on the bed, closing his eyes and looking up to the sky.

  This is the most basic cultivation posture in the world of cultivation.

  Although he knew that there was no aura in this game world, Yan Jin still gave it a try. The result was obvious that meditation could not help him improve his cultivation level, but could only restore his blood and energy.

  Still requires a lot of experience points.

  The test was fruitless. Yan Jin opened his eyes and looked at the bright moon outside, and for the first time he realized that this thing was called "technology".

  Apart from trapping him here, there is no danger in this game. This kind of life was something he could not even imagine in the crisis-ridden world of cultivation.

  Just when Yan Jin's mind was empty, the game suddenly had a new reminder.

  [Triggering adventure: A shocking sword. ]

  [System reminder:

  There are adventures to be found nearby. Once triggered successfully, you will be rewarded with experience points ]

  [Countdown to adventure: 1800s. ]

  Counting down for half an hour, Yan Jin stared at the experience points in the reward and couldn't take his eyes away. Whether it was equipment or skills, they were useless to him. Only the experience points were what he needed.

  Before the tenth level, each level requires one thousand experience points, and every tenth level after that, the required experience points will double.

  In "Ascended to Immortality", which only has a level limit of 30, these 10,000 experiences can allow him to reach level 12, which is enough to bring him closer to the progress of most of the initial public beta players.

  Adventures are extremely accidental events that can be encountered in the game. Yan Jin knew where to go almost immediately.

  Since he woke up, he has met only a handful of people, and the most mysterious among them is the alcoholic Li Xuanzhi, whose messages are full of question marks.

  What did Li Xuanzhi say? You are not allowed to go out at night unless you have something to do.

  Yan Jin decisively opened the door.

  As soon as the door opened, the moonlight locked outside poured in and fell on the young man's hair and shirt.

  He was dressed in plain white clothes, as if he could blend directly into the moonlight.

  Someone is dancing with a sword under the moon.

  The man's long hair was messy and disheveled, and his clothes were in tatters. His bare feet seemed indifferent when he stepped on the sand and gravel, and the simple long sword in his hand danced like the wind.

  rustle--!

  The forest was silent, the sword blade passed through and carried a piece of moonlight, and then the sharp edge was revealed, and the sword energy was like a rainbow!