Chapter 18: I was caught sneaking away by an NPC.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 18
  Yi Jian Shuanghan directly handed over the captaincy authority to Yan Jin. When they arrived at Siguo Cliff, Yan Jin used the team summons to get the remaining three people here.

  Si Guo Ya's barrier was ineffective against players. As soon as Xiao Li landed on the ground, he quickly said "fuck", and the pink skill special effects flashed several times in a row, stabilizing the health bars of himself and several other teammates.

  "Is this place so poisonous? I started losing blood as soon as I arrived." Xiao Li patted his chest with lingering fear.

  Jianshou Qing is a saint with a lolita body shape. He wears ethnic-style equipment, a silver crown on his head, and silver jewelry on his neck, wrists and ankles. When the wind and snow blow, he keeps making crisp sounds.

  Taking a look at the "Frostbite" debuff on the panel, Shou Qing said, "This blood is losing a bit fast. Is there anywhere I can hide?"

  Yan Jin only felt the cold when he was in it, but he didn't lose status like these players. , he said with a calm expression: "I forgot to tell you that you will lose blood. There is a cave there where you can take shelter."

  So the four of them hurried over. After entering the cave, the wind and snow were isolated, and the debuff disappeared from the panel. .

  "This place is too scary, it scared me to death." Xiao Li said, and then asked: "Yan Jin, how should I do the method you mentioned before?"

  Yan Jin: "It's very simple, just attack forcefully in the center of the barrier. Until a channel is opened."

  Others were speechless, their expressions blank for a moment, and their hands were green: "...It's really simple and crude."

  On the other side, Yi Jian Shuanghan opened the friend interface and directly entered "Young Hero" in the search bar No need for a sword." The player that jumped out was a young swordsman, and he then applied to be added as a friend.

  The young hero was still working hard to get his qualifications without using a sword, and was helping an old woman in the Jiange camp resist water. Suddenly, a pop-up window appeared, showing Yi Jian Shuanghan requesting to add him as a friend. He was so surprised that he almost lost the bucket.

  People who often play Dengxian basically know Yijian Shuanghan. He has occupied the top spot on many lists and is well-deserved for his strength and fame. However, he basically only plays with his relatives and friends in the guild, so he can be added as a friend. There are not many strangers.

  The young hero quickly clicked through without using his sword, and then chatted secretly.

  [Yijian Shuanghan] quietly said to you: "You are the player on the forum who shared the experience strategy?"

  You quietly said to [Yijian Shuanghan]: "It's me."

  [Yijian Shuanghan] quietly said He said to you: "Has the reputation of your sword pavilion reached a close level?"

  The young hero checked his seniority interface without using his sword. He has been basically immersed in daily tasks for so long, and he has been constantly brushing up his reputation and seniority. The sword pavilion is close to him. Just a little bit off.

  You quietly said to [Yijian Shuanghan]: "After completing the task at hand, we are almost close to each other."

  You quietly said to [Yijian Shuanghan]: "What are your orders, boss?"