Chapter 4: An alcoholic whose identity remains a mystery

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 4
  The village chief's words triggered the mission [Go to Wutong Village], which also rewarded one thousand experience points and ten coppers.

  The white-bearded village chief pulled out an ox cart from nowhere, and Yan Jin followed him and sat on it. The handsome young man propped up one leg, rested his arms on the back of his head, and lay on the straw in the cart.

  "Deng Xian" is a national-level online game that has been popular for decades. After similar games emerged one after another, the daily activity of players still remains high. Its original status is already difficult for its peers to match.

  Later, in conjunction with the National Academy of Sciences, the holographic model was launched for the first time, which shocked the country and abroad.

  Now that the public beta is open, the number of registrations has already reached a terrifying 30 million.

  At the beginning of its promotion, "Ascend to the Immortal" made bold claims without any understatement, claiming that its level of realism was 99%, and its NPCs were highly intelligent and vivid enough to look real to players.

  The official even actually played a disguise game with everyone, using special technology to allow some NPCs to have the same experience as players.

  In the context of the world, NPCs also have their own activity trajectories. Some NPCs can even form teams with players and enter daily or weekly dungeons on the grounds of entering "secret realms" or "cave heaven paradise".

  When the intimacy level reaches a certain level, various NPC interaction events can also be triggered.

  Therefore, after players hide their ID information, they can also disguise themselves as aboriginal NPCs.

  Many powerful functions have created the current "Ascension to Immortality" that is almost equivalent to the second world.

  Yan Jin clicked on the newly unlocked forum interface.

  As soon as the forum was opened, all kinds of words rushed out, and the large number of posts was dazzling.

  [On how many ways to die in "Ascending Immortality"/dog head. 】

  【Manual Aite planning, can you add a few more paths to Novice Village? It's almost crowded! After a whole day of squatting, I just grabbed a task. The NPC who posted the task was so talkative that it was smoking, right? ]

  [When will the currency conversion function be enabled? I have no money to buy steamed buns, and I have already starved to death and dropped to Level 3. Can I just ask for krypton? Ok? Ok? ! / furious. 】

  【Jianghu Beauty List: Today's boss is still responsible for being as beautiful as a flower/radiating love. ]

  [Damn it, I seem to have fallen into a hidden novice village! 】

  ...

  There were too many miscellaneous posts on the homepage, and Yan Jin didn't understand many of the nouns. Fortunately, he noticed that there was a feature post pinned to the top. After clicking on it, he saw a post that was suspiciously enlarged, bold and black—— Beginner's whitewashing manual.

  The forum is the place with the most information. Yan Jin is immersed in it, and his worldview gradually collapses and rebuilds. He gradually realizes that this world has undergone earth-shaking changes from where he was before.