Chapter 24: If I had such a good-looking partner

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 24
  Burnt? After hearing Madam Song's words, everyone was a little confused for a moment. Xiao Li asked: "Uh...can this still be repaired?"

  Madam Song looked at Xiao Li with a somewhat loving expression, like an elder looking at the little fool, smiling. "What do you think?"

  It would be okay if the clothes were rags, which is more or less possible, but now that the contents in the box have been burned to ashes, they are beyond repair.

  This was Mrs. Song's heart knot, but she held the wooden box and looked at the ashes inside, but she didn't have any thoughts. She just said: "I'm a little tired." The

  player was ordered to be expelled, and Mrs. Song looked approachable. , is actually even more difficult to deal with than Li Xuanzhi. He does things and speaks as he pleases and is impeccable. Yan Jin obviously can't ask forcefully anymore.

  "The pattern on Madam Song's hairband looks so familiar..." Seeing Shou Qing suddenly stopped Yan Jin.

  Jian Shou Qing is a girl with a delicate mind, and is more likely to notice many things that others cannot.

  Yan Jin looked over following the sound and saw a familiar pattern embroidered on the hairband that Mrs. Song had half-twisted her hair. He immediately remembered: "It's the words in the sword marks on Siguo Cliff." Seeing

  Yan Jin staring at it Lady Song brushed her hair on her shoulders and said, "What's wrong?"

  Yan Jin simply asked, "The pattern on Lady Song's hairband looks like a kind of writing. Can I ask what the writing is?"

  Yes. The clothes were ambiguous and she kept silent, but Lady Song answered the question about the hair tie, saying: "It's 'song'."

  But no matter how many questions they asked, Lady Song stopped talking.

  After working on it for a long time, the second ring got stuck at the starting point again.

  "It's too late and the mission time limit is still long. Let's not rush at this moment. Everyone will go offline and rest for a while before continuing tomorrow." Yi Jian Shuanghan looked at the sky.

  Xiao Li yawned and said, "I'm really a little sleepy."

  Jian Shou Qing and Wan Ren said goodbye to them one after another, and then chose to log off together.

  Yi Jian Shuanghan turned his head and glanced at Yan Jin, with a normal look on his face and said, "See you tomorrow."

  "See you tomorrow." Yan Jin waved his hand and said, "I'll go kill monsters and upgrade."

  After hearing his words, he originally planned to Yi Jian Shuang Han, who was offline, paused for a moment, and then said, "I'll take you."

  Yan Jin raised his eyebrows, "You're not going offline?"

  "Just hang up at the weird point, it won't affect you." Yi Jian Shuang Han said.

  So Yan Jin didn't want to be polite to him, and cupped her hands and said, "Thank you."

  Madam Song was unwilling to say anything. Every time Xiao Li imitated Yan Jin and asked directly, the other party would just say a few words and change the topic directly. The progress was delayed for two or three days.

  On the world channel and forum, there are also players who have spoken about triggering related adventures, all of which are related to the main line of the world. By the sixth day, all the past events related to each sect have been triggered.