Chapter 8: The Evil Emperor of Europe

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 8
  The skill "Debt of Life and Death" is very useless in the dungeon, but the final timing is so coincidental that there is no need to consider hatred, and only an explosive output is needed.

  Yan Jin's divine sword made all the players present stand up and look at him in awe.

  "From today on, you are my only brother!" Rejoice almost burst into tears while washing her hair.

  "Damn it, I thought the group was destroyed this time. I didn't expect that I could clear the level even if I messed up the hatred!"

  "Yan Jin's damage is so high. What kind of equipment does he have in his hand that is so powerful?"

  Yan Jin cleared the dungeon, He didn't care that he didn't have to do it all over again. What he cared about was another thing - resurrection.

  Although Yan Jin had already understood the nature of this world as early as in the forum, Yan Jin always had doubts about his own existence, and resurrection was one of them.

  For players, resurrection is just a common thing, but Yan Jin is different from them. He cannot go offline and only exists in this game. He is more like the created NPCs. If he dies, he will still be alive. Is there any chance of resurrection?

  Yan Jin may seem calm, but his soul underneath his skin is actually crazier than anyone else. The most worthless thing in the world of cultivation is human life, and he can do the same to himself.

  Yan Jin's sword strike just now was a bet that he could be resurrected after his health bar was emptied.

  It turned out that he won the bet, even though he was different from the players, but at the moment of death, a pop-up window appeared in front of Yan Jin:

  [Whether to choose to return to the camp for resurrection: Yes/No. 】

  After Hong Xiuzhao used the battle recovery skill to pull him up, Yan Jin stood there and looked at the entire copy, with the corners of his lips slowly rising.

  Some beauties have nothing to do with gender and can be used as a weapon at any time and place. Yan Jin looked sideways and saw the leader walking towards him, but he didn't move for a long time, so he cast a doubtful look.

  "What's wrong?"

  Being brought back to his senses by his voice, the grumpy leader blushed for no reason, and then said with a pinched neck: "Brother, you are awesome. I misunderstood you at first. I want to apologize to you first, uh... You have a pretty face, can you share some data?"

  "Hmm...?" Yan Jin suddenly touched his chin and shook his head: "This is my own face, not pinched data."

  "Hiss--" The sound of breathing comes and goes.

  "Yan Jin." Someone was calling him over there. Yan Jin didn't even need to turn around, he could tell it was Shuang Han.

  The player at Forging Sword Villa is carrying a heavy sword, and the character is slightly taller than him. This guy is only a bit serious in the dungeon. Once out of the battle, his facial expressions become very tired.

  "Are your skills at a high level?" he asked.

  Yi Jian Shuanghan thought about it for a long time. Yan Jin's level is not high, so the basic damage value is not very high, but his output can keep up with the level 25 players present, and even the dps exceeds one level. After thinking about it, there is only Special skills option.