Chapter 17: You are not the planning son, are you?

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 17
  The holographic game chamber was filled with nutrient solution. After Huo Wuji opened his eyes and walked out, he immediately took off his holographic clothes, looked at how much liquid was on his body, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

  Ten minutes later, a man with a handsome face just like the model, with water still dripping from the end of his hair, walked out, wearing a towel and bare feet.

  The little housekeeper AI robot hurriedly rolled its wheels. A humanized angry expression appeared on the display screen, and the mechanical sound sounded: "Dear Huo Wuji, Xiao An has detected heavy rain today, and the surface temperature has reached a minimum of 10 degrees Celsius. Please wear it as soon as possible. Put on your house slippers and get dressed to prevent a cold."

  Huo Wuji possessed him at will, flicked the little butler's mechanical head with his finger, and made the little robot roll back two steps, and then seemed to turn a deaf ear. Usually, when passing by Xiao An, he picks up the strong tea that the butler put on the table, and finally sits in front of Duan Nao.

  "You'll catch a cold like this, I promise." Xiao An worked hard to adjust the floor temperature for him.

  Huo Wuji took a sip and then put down the tea cup. The Duan Nao light screen unfolded in front of him, and the light and shadow reflected the man's slightly furrowed brows.

  After pulling out the console, Huo Wuji directly opened the file, and in one of the files named "Record of the Observation of Ascension to Immortality", he continued the last record and wrote down the date.

  "Player <Xiao Li>: Game data is normal, health status is normal, and there are no abnormalities overall."

  "Map <Yandang Mountain>: Data is normal, modeling is normal, and there are no abnormalities overall."

  "Player <Yijian Shuanghan>: Data... ...There is no abnormality in general."

  ...

  This file is detailed to all the players he meets every day. If he gets along more often, he will record a few more sentences. For those he passes by, he will just write a few words. Most of them are records of the situation. , the one that appears the most is his own game data.

  Finally, Huo Wuji paused, deleted the period, and added another sentence.

  ——Special event record: Yandang Mountain Thunder Cloud, player Yan Jin.

  After going back and forth, Huo Wuji deleted the word "player" and described in detail all the changes he saw during the process.

  After writing the last word, he saved the submission and sent it to one of his frequent contacts in the form of an encrypted email.

  There was a reply quickly, just two words: received.

  Huo Wuji usually just helped record the data and basically never asked anything else, but this time he leaned on the back of the chair, put one hand on the armrest, tapped his index finger, and thought for a long time before raising his own question.

  Ji: "Professor Huo, the degree of realism of NPCs in "Ascended to Immortality" can reach 99%. So, how high can the degree of freedom and independent thinking of NPCs be?" Professor Huo replied: "

  According to the division of responsibilities of NPCs, responsibilities The heavier the NPC, the higher the degree of freedom. Among the current official self-tested NPCs, the degree of freedom can reach up to 99%."