Chapter 22: Fake European Emperor

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 22
  "Who is Li Xuanzhi?" No one had heard of this name, and they were a little confused for a moment.

  "When I first came here, I met a drunkard in Wutong Village." Yan Jin said: "The sword marks that triggered the adventure at Siguo Cliff all belong to Li Xuazhi's sword intention."

  Li Xuuzhi also used a sword, and the level was different. Low, Yan Jin has been holding a sword for more than a hundred years, and it is also obvious that Li Xuazhi has extraordinary swordsmanship. If he is the master of the sword pavilion, then based on the few swords he saw in Wutong Village that night, he is worthy of the title.

  "Are you talking about the NPC in Novice Village?" Xiao Li opened the map and checked it, then touched his chin and thought: "But why is Wutong Village not shown on the map?"

  Yi Jian Shuanghan looked over and faced Yan Jin. He took a look and said, "Is it the Hidden Novice Village?"

  "Yes." Yan Jin nodded. The young hero without a sword came from the same place as him, and that's what the other party called Wutong Village at that time.

  "Can you come across all the hidden novice villages?" Jian Shouqing exclaimed: "Emperor Ou is indeed the most hateful person in the world!"

  Except for Yan Jin, no one else present had the coordinates of Wutong Village on their maps. , the place is not too far away, just ten miles to the west at the foot of the mountain, and it won't take them long to walk there.

  After traveling thousands of miles to the foot of the mountain, Yan Jin stood at the edge of the town in the Jiange camp and said, "Follow me."

  He didn't have a mount yet, so this time he summoned Tuxue Wuzui with a sword, Shuanghan, and then pulled him onto the horse. Take the same ride.

  "Deng Xian" is a fairy tale game, but the mount system is also indispensable. Even if the Great Qing Gong system is later opened, some missions and dungeon maps have their own no-fly rules, so you can still rely on mounts to travel.

  Wu Zui rode on the clouds and mist in the snow, and arrived in less than ten minutes from ten miles away. After the team members arrived one after another, Yan Jin dismounted, looked at the boundary monument not far away and said: "Ahead is Wutong Village." There was

  still only one village in the village. There were few NPCs, adults and children sitting in front of the door chatting, and the smell of Mrs. Song's wine wafted from a distance.

  However, after hearing his words, Xiao Li said with a confused face: "Isn't this just an open space?"

  Yan Jin: "?"

  He turned his attention to Yi Jian Shuang Han, who also shook his head.

  Looking back at Wutong Village, Yan Jin muttered: "I'll go take a look first."

  In the eyes of other players, the place Yan Jin brought them to was just an open space with no NPCs and no villages, but Yan Jin took a few steps forward and entered Wutong. Behind the village gate, it seemed to disappear directly in front of them.

  Several people sent messages on the team interface. Yi Jian Shuang Han said: "After you walked over, you disappeared out of thin air."

  Yi Jian Shuang Han said: "This place should be difficult to enter. Players who have never been in there, even The shadows of villages and NPCs are invisible."

  Yan Jin tried the function of summoning teammates, but after using it, no pop-up window appeared for other teammates. Obviously, it did not take effect.