Chapter 23: Familiar bloody plot

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 23
  "Fuck..." Wan Ren reached out and rubbed his eyes, and said, "Purple skill book?"

  The skills in "Deng Xian" are difficult to obtain because the game has too much freedom. If players want to obtain skills, they need to learn from NPCs themselves. Or create your own, which may sound like just one sentence, but in fact, it requires the player to first remember the movements of the skills.

  Only after you are fully proficient in a set of skill moves will the system capture and determine the skill, and then use the move.

  This thing is just like learning. Some people will remember it after reading it several times, while some people may not be able to master it even if they practice it ten or twenty times.

  At first, many people opposed the official because of this, thinking that it was too difficult, but "Deng Xian", which has always listened to persuasion, did not know why, and did not take a step back on this matter. It was not until players gradually accepted it that the objections came to light. Disappearing.

  The skill book is different. The skill book is like a data package. After reading and using it, the player can instantly understand the skills. It is just like self-study. The initial level is not high. Subsequently, the skills need to be used continuously. After reaching a certain proficiency level, the skills will be upgrade.

  A purple skill book is rare in today's "Ascension to Immortality". It is priceless and has no market, but now they all have one.

  "Thank you, brother. I just want to say to you, good people will have a safe life!" Xiao Li carefully put away his skill book, turned around and clasped his hands, and wished Yan Jin sincerely.

  Being able to hang out with him, the high-end players in the prosperous Tang Dynasty also had a crooked side. Jian Shou Qing and Wan Ren followed the formation, lined up next to Xiao Li, and the three of them clasped their hands together at the same time.

  "A good man has a safe life!"

  "Brother is handsome and kind-hearted. He deserves to be the emperor of Europe for the rest of his life. Next time you have such a task, please don't show mercy and enslave us with all your strength!" Xiao Li said with dignity.

  Yan Jin looked at the three of them and turned away with a smile: "If you have something to say, talk to me." Don't let this happen.

  Yi Jian Shuanghan put away the skill book and nodded to Yan Jin: "Thank you."

  "Nothing." Yan Jin said, "It was originally a team mission."

  "But we didn't play any role." Xiao Li said sincerely. .

  Apart from helping Yan Jin open Si Guo Ya's barrier, they only played a team role. Overall, they got a big advantage.

  Several people patted their chests and said that they would definitely go through fire and water for Yan Jin in the future.

  "Give me the vendetta list directly." Wan Ren gestured with the scimitar in his hand, "We in the Taiyin Palace are the best at killing people."

  Yan Jin: Thank you, but it's not necessary.

  The drunkard over there was still lying on the floor tiles. He squinted his eyes to adjust to the light. After seeing clearly who was in front of him, he yawned: "Is it you again?"

  He lazily sat up from the ground. After stretching, he took the burning knife from Yan Jin's hand with lightning speed.

  By the time several players came to their senses, Li Xuanzhi had already raised his head and swallowed most of the drink. After drinking, he threw the bottle away and wiped his mouth with his heavily patched sleeve.