Chapter 15: Golden Pill Thunder Tribulation

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 15
  Yandang Mountain is part of the Taiyin Palace map tile. The entire mountain is covered with flaming maple leaves. The weather cycle in the game, and occasionally the wind blows over, and the maple leaves are like wildfire.

  Yan Jin and his party traveled thousands of miles directly to Yandang Mountain. Yi Jian Shuanghan was very familiar with the map and led them around without any hesitation, and finally arrived at a gathering place of wild monsters.

  "I don't know when the Da Qing Gong system will be released. Traveling a thousand miles is too long. You have to walk or ride in a carriage. Your butt will be broken." Xiao Li stretched out, wishing he could plan to launch the Qing Gong system immediately. online.

  The Great Qing Gong system is a major feature of "Ascension to Immortality". Its effect is similar to that of a cultivator's flying sword, except that there is no need to learn the Great Qing Gong. It can be used once the level is reached, but use is use. Whether it can be used well is another matter.

  When the game officially announced this system, "Ascension" once dominated all social media lists, and the popularity lasted for a long time. After all, who doesn't want to be immersed in the game and enjoy the feeling of flying?

  "Drink this." Yi Jian Shuanghan took out a jar from his bag. Yan Jin took a look and saw that it was the top-grade daughter red in the game.

  Yijian Shuanghan explained to him: "Each wild monster can give you very limited experience. Nuerhong can double the experience you gain within half an hour."

  In short, this is an increase Experience buff.

  Yan Jin took the wine jar and smelled it, but it didn't have the aroma of burning knives that he had gotten from Madam Song when he was in Wutong Village.

  Thinking like this, Yan Jin thought of Madam Song and the drunkard, touched his chin and pondered for a moment, then patted the mud seal open and drank from the jar.

  As soon as the jar was thrown away, Yan Jin saw a "drunken" state on his panel. The state lasted for thirty minutes, during which the experience points gained doubled.

  Turning around, he saw Yi Jian Shuanghan lighting a fire.

  When spawning monsters in the wild, you can use special firewood to light a fire. It can also be combined with daughter red to have a superimposed effect. In the end, you will always get ten times the experience. These two things are also necessary for spawning monsters.

  "There is an automatic attack on the combat readiness interface. After it is turned on, even if you are offline and hang up, the character will automatically spawn monsters." Yi Jian Shuanghan said.

  Auto attack? Yan Jin glanced around the panel and didn't find any options. He paused and said calmly, "In an obvious place?"

  "Lower right corner." Yi Jian Shuanghan had no doubt that he was there.

  Yan Jin confirmed that he indeed did not have this function.

  Just when he was thinking about how to fool him, Xiao Li suddenly interjected: "Yan Jin's level is low and his health bar is thin. Hanging up is risky. If he is killed unknowingly, he will lose experience."

  In the past, Yan Jin's hiding skills relied solely on body skills, rather than the dodges in the character data. At this time, if no one is controlling it, he might be killed by wild monsters.