Chapter 26: Fall off your horse! He is actually an NPC?

The mission was completed suddenly. After watching the whole process, the other teammates saw Yi Jian Shuanghan suddenly arriving and calling Madam Song to the door. She didn't say anything, just told them to wait.

Then they saw Yan Jin's shocking sword. Such figure and sword skills seemed to have been added with countless post-processing and special effects. They had only seen it in TV movies.

The drunkard was immersed in the pleasure of the sword discussion, and he was caught off guard by Yan Jin's use of the rogue sealing skills. He also did not expect that when the two of them were discussing swords, there was a third person who did not respect martial ethics and plotted against him.

Madam Song was extremely smart. She had roughly guessed their plan when she saw Yi Jian Shuanghan standing over there, ready to make a move, but he stood aside and watched as if the matter had nothing to do with him, and even vaguely looked forward to it.

Finally, he stretched out his arms with satisfaction and hugged the drunkard.

After Yan Jin sheathed his sword, he was faced with the jaws of his teammates that almost fell to the ground.

His movements were smooth and flowing, and his expression was calm and relaxed. He didn't feel at all how shocking the series of actions he had just done were.

"Damn, this is really eye-opening. Yan Jin, how did you do that just now?" Xiao Li rushed over happily and surrounded Yan Jin with Wan Ren Jian Shou Qing.

Each one was like a curious baby. Seeing that Zuiqing's eyes were astonishingly bright, they made two imitative gestures with their hands and asked, "Is that the new skill you learned just now?"

Those three swords only meet the basic strength conditions of the body after being upgraded to level 20, plus the adventure experience upgrade. Although the sword moves that can be used by Yan Jin are all what he already knows, if he plays in a single round, Whether you know how to do it or not can also be regarded as just learning.

"Almost." Yan Jin considered his words, opened the skill panel, and showed it to them.

"Awesome!!" Xiao Li's eyes almost turned red as he said, "They are all purple-level skills, and they are all self-created. When did self-created skills become so easy!"

The self-created system of "Deng Xian" was originally available when the server was launched, but how harsh the conditions for self-creation are. After countless players have experienced failures, no one understands better than them.

Xiao Li was already lucky. After trying it thousands of times, he successfully created a blue-level blood recovery skill.

As of now, in the entire "Deng Xian", there are only a handful of players who have created high-level skills, including "Clouds Stepping on Thousand Mountains" with a frosty sword.

Yan Jin created four skills by himself, and they were all purple. Speaking of his talent and luck, it would scare the tycoons from Qisha to death who spent money and didn't get many skill books.

Yan Jin didn't have much reaction at first, but when he saw the envious looks of those people, he paused and said, "I remember creating my own skills and I can teach them to other players."

He was originally a casual cultivator, and he didn't care much about the personal inheritance that the world of immortality once valued. Although these people were not of much use, they were good at enlivening the atmosphere.

It's also fun to play with as a kid.

A person who is more than a hundred years old, no matter how cold-hearted and cold-hearted, is stared at by a few "children" in their twenties, it is inevitable that he will want to stuff a candy in his face.