Chapter 25: Thump, thump... the heart beat slowly and rapidly.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 25
  Although at the beginning of the second round of the mission, Li Xuanzhi avoided it and asked Yan Jin and the others to find Mrs. Song. Everyone guessed that Li Xuanzhi was a little timid, but they didn't expect that he could be timid to this extent.

  "He said that Lady Song has an unfulfilled wish. How could he not know what her wish is?" Xiao Li complained quietly to Jian Shouqing, saying: "I suspect that Li Xuanzhi is just embarrassed. I'm afraid he won't be attracted to Lady Song as soon as he sees her." Shy."

  Look at the way the drunkard just ran away. How does he look like a level 99 boss-level NPC?

  "Idiot." Madam Song touched the hair hanging down by her ears, cursed with unknown meaning, then turned and left.

  He usually loves to smile the most, but at this time, the corners of his lips were straightened, making people afraid to approach him for a while.

  Xiao Li quietly tsked at the back and said: "Look, drunkards make everyone angry."

  Seeing Shou Qing roll his eyes, he wanted to twist Xiao Li's head off and scold him: "You still gloat about your misfortune, he If the two of us stop talking to each other in the cold war, will we still complete our mission?"

  This makes sense, but looking at Mrs. Song walking away, they also had some difficulties while chasing, but Yan Jin stood there and did nothing. move.

  "Ms. Song, don't be angry with the drunkard, he..." Seeing Shou Qing racking her brains, Mrs. Song turned around before she could even say her words of persuasion.

  Mrs. Song: "Huh, do I seem to be such a stingy person?"

  "I've just met him. How can I know what a drunkard looks like?"

  Jian Shou Qing said "Ah" and said, "You're not angry then. Why did you just leave?"

  "Provoke him, either take the initiative, or don't see me at all. It depends on his choice. I will only walk three points, and he will crawl out for the remaining seven points. He has to take the initiative to crawl out for me. ." Lady Song said and smiled at Jian Shou Qing.

  His blinking action was obviously very playful, but it made Jian Shouqing tremble. He always felt that the drunkard would be in bad luck later.

  Mrs. Song had a very straight temperament, but every time the drunkard was hit by his straight balls, she would be bruised and swollen. They went back and forth, and the stalemate lasted for a long time.

  One is stubborn and the other is cowardly.

  When Yi Jian Shuang Han saw that Yan Jin did not move, he turned around and told Wan Ren: "First split the action into two sides. See if you can attack Madam Song. Yan Jin and I will follow the drunkard."

  Wan Ren and Jianshou Qingbi Xiao Li was reliable. After they nodded in agreement, they followed Madam Song first.

  Yi Jian Shuanghan returned to Yan Jin and asked, "What do you want to do?"

  Yan Jin was very good at judging people. Mrs. Song obviously couldn't do anything, so she could only find a breakthrough from Li Xuanzhi, and just short of In just a few minutes, he had already thought of a countermeasure.

  "Go find Li Xuanzhi." Yan Jin pulled out Ruhong's sword from its scabbard and flicked the sword with his fingers.

  His tone and expression were clearly calm, but Yi Jian Shuanghan read a different meaning in it, one part expectation, one part amusement, and the other eight parts indicating that Li Xunzhi was about to be in bad luck.