Chapter 20: Insufficient permissions to comment

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 20
  Yan Jin was a little concerned about how much Yijian Shuanghan had noticed, or whether he had any concrete evidence for his guess, but not much.

  He is a very adaptable person and often has both sides. During this period of time, Yan Jin has discovered that the entire "Ascending Immortality" game poses no threat to him. He can be resurrected and will not be harmed by attacks, just like some secret realms in the immortal world.

  NPC or player, it doesn't matter which identity you are.

  But Yan Jin thinks it doesn't matter, but Yi Jian Shuanghan thinks it does. After all, players are humans, and no matter how smart the NPC is, they cannot be completely equal to humans.

  The considerations on both sides are very different.

  Yan Jin will not take the initiative to tell these players his identity. After all, Yi Jian Shuang Han has not yet fulfilled his promise. He has not yet reached level 30, and no big thing can be as big as his upgrade.

  "After joining the union, Yan Jin, your CD for traveling thousands of miles should have been reduced by half, right?" Xiao Li didn't notice the strange atmosphere between the two, and traded hundreds of props to Yan Jin in succession.

  Xiao Li: "This is Dragon Tiger Wine. It restores energy and clears the CD of Xing Qianli. It can only be used after joining the union."

  Xing Qianli is equivalent to the teleportation array in the world of immortality. It is an indispensable skill in "Ascending Immortality". Yan Jin accepted the dragon and tiger wine and asked, "How can I change this item?"

  "You only need to complete the daily tasks and do them after the union activities start, and you can receive a part of the union contribution every day. There is a steward NPC in the territory. , you can use your contribution in exchange for props." Xiao Li explained to him.

  "Thank you." Yan Jin bowed his hand to Xiao Li.

  "The hidden rewards are hundreds of times better than these dragon and tiger wines," Yi Jian Shuang Han said with a normal expression: "It's our turn to thank you for sharing this mission."

  After he finished speaking, Xiao Li waved his hand and said: " Then I'll leave first. Where should we gather at night?"

  Yi Jian Shuanghan looked at Yan Jin and signaled for him to make a decision. Yan Jin then said: "Jiange Mountain Gate."

  "Okay." After the other teammates nodded in agreement, After a while, they all chose to go offline.

  "Last time I heard that you are from Jinchuan?" After everyone was offline, Yi Jian Shuanghan stood beside Yan Jin and spoke. The tone of the question was not strange at all, as if it was just a casual mention.

  Yan Jin glanced at him, the corners of his lips slowly raised, and he spoke accurately: "I was born in Jinchuan. For various reasons that were inconvenient to disclose later, I lived all over the world for a period of time without a fixed residence."

  Yi Jian's frosty eyes were cold . Shake: "No wonder your accent is different from that of Jinchuan people."

  "Haha," Yan Jin looked at Yijian Shuanghan without avoiding it. No one could tell that there was anything unusual about it. He even turned his back on the guest and said: "For a person like me who lives all over the world, maybe I should go to Kyoto next time, and I can meet you all then."

  Last time in the dungeon, Chengfeng Fuyao and the others revealed during their conversation that several of them Basically they are all from Kyoto.