#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: The Palestinian resistance, led by the Al-Qassam Brigades, continues the battle against the occupation

#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: The presence of the occupation and its comprehensive war on our people, our land, and our sanctities is the reason for everything that is happening.

#Urgent |  Injuries in a Zionist bombing that targeted the vicinity of a school housing displaced people in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan:

- We emphasize that there will be no negotiations on the prisoner deal until the aggression against our people stops

- The occupation failed to market its false narrative to public opinion

Hussein Al-Sheikh's recent statements do not express national responsibility

#Urgent |  3 injuries as a result of Zionist artillery shelling of a residential apartment for the “Abed” family in Khan Yunis camp.

#Urgent |  Violent artillery shelling in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: We are open to the initiatives of Qatar and Egypt regarding the exchange deal

#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: We call for the continuation and escalation of the popular movement until the club’s aggression against our land and our people stops

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: The occupation’s losses will increase as its aggression increases, and the resistance is still inflicting losses on the occupation and targeting it from zero distance.

#Video |  Al-Qassam Brigades: A message from Zionist prisoners in the Gaza Strip to the Zionist government and their families: “Don’t let us grow old.”

#Follow |  Osama Hamdan:

The occupation has failed miserably in marketing its false narrative to world public opinion. Even according to what was published by the Zionist media itself, the majority of social media posts and major international media articles are against the Zionist occupation. 83% of internet posts related to the war are against the occupation and 9% are against the occupation.  Just for his own good.

This failure was preceded by a political and diplomatic failure, as there are 153 countries that voted against the Zionist aggression in the United Nations, which will increase the isolation of this Zionist entity, and deepen the crisis of the American administration in defending this Nazi entity, adopting its false narrative, and clinging to the rope of its ridiculous claims.

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: We bombarded with mortar shells a Zionist military vehicle stationed in the vicinity of the “Heart of Al-Nahda” - previously - on the dividing line east of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Sirens sound in Kiryat Shmona and various areas in the Upper Galilee

#Urgent |  Director of Health in Gaza, Dr.  Mounir Al-Bursh: The occupation arrests five staff from Al-Awda Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip, including the hospital director, Dr. Ahmed Muhanna.

#Urgent |  Intense artillery shelling in the east and center of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Red Crescent: Our crews are dealing with two pepper gas casualties in the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron, and they are being transferred to the hospital.

#Urgent |  Fierce clashes between the resistance and the occupation army in central Khan Yunis, including heavy gunfire and violent explosions.

#Urgent |  At least one missile fell in the Kiryat Shmona settlement near the Lebanese border with Palestine