20/October

⛔️ Very important notice ⛔️

All our people should read it

About the rumors spread by the occupation against Gaza

👈 Since the first day of the battle, the occupation has been trying, through its various media tools and platforms, to spread several rumors with the aim of confusing our internal front, especially related to the ground aggression.

👈 These rumors - are not spread in vain - but rather come within the framework of psychological warfare and to measure our people’s reaction to them through several measuring tools, including the crews working to monitor social media platforms.

✋ Therefore, we are all required to show composure and raise the morale of our people, which makes the occupation reconsider its calculations and makes it realize and extrapolate that our people cannot be defeated.

✅ Important clarification: More than 5 times, the occupation has launched rumors about a ground war, but our people of all categories are still raising the tone of confrontation through social media platforms, which may have prompted them to delay any confrontation in light of the failure to achieve the popular defeat they seek as a result of the massacres.

✋ Our people are still steadfast and the rumors no longer affect their morale, but rather strengthen their position in the confrontation and defeating this enemy.

God often on the order, but most people do not know.

Urgent | The Pentagon: Our forces near #Baghdad airport were attacked by two missiles. We intercepted one of them and the second fell into an empty warehouse.

#Urgent |  Amnesty International: Entire families were killed in Gaza by Israeli bombing, which is compelling evidence of war crimes

The people of Jordan march towards the borders of Palestine and cheer for “Hamas”.  🇵🇸🇯🇴

Our brothers, the people of Indonesia, in front of the American embassy in Jakarta now, in solidarity with Gaza 🇵🇸🇮🇩

Gaza Now:
Biden provides $14.3 billion to the Israeli occupation, 70% of which is military and the rest is civilian (57 billion shekels)

♦️ Amnesty International: Israeli forces showed shocking disregard for civilian lives and destroyed infrastructure.

Urgent: 18 martyrs were recovered from under the rubble in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip, after a residential house was targeted by Israeli occupation aircraft.

Sheikh of Al-Azhar, Ahmed Al-Tayeb: The Arab rulers say that they need the Western countries to put pressure on “Israel,” and I tell them that you need to put pressure on the West by severing relations, withdrawing ambassadors, and cutting off supplies, whether oil or otherwise, and only then will the West put pressure and then put pressure on them.

Mosques and churches that were bombed by the Israeli occupation in Gaza and turned them into rubble... First: Mosques:
1. Yarmouk Mosque in Gaza City
2. Ahmed Yassin Mosque in Gaza City
3. Al-Gharbi Mosque in Gaza City
4. Al-Abbas Mosque in Gaza City
5. Al-Susi Mosque in Gaza City
6. Ishteiwi Mosque in Gaza City
7. Katib Wilayah Mosque in Gaza City
8. Sheikh Shaaban Mosque in Gaza City
9. Al-Shamaa Mosque in Gaza City
10. The Islamic University Mosque in Gaza City.
11. Al-Habib Muhammad Mosque in Khan Yunis
12. Saad Al-Ansari Mosque in Beit Lahia
13. Imam Ali Mosque in Jabalia Camp
14. Al-Aqsa Martyrs Mosque in Nuseirat.
15. Al-Omari Mosque in Jabalia.
16. Anwar Aziz Mosque in Jabalia Camp.
17. Fatima Al-Zahra Mosque in Madinat Al-Zahra.

Second: Churches:
1. The Greek Orthodox Church “Porphyrios” near the Kateb Mosque in Gaza.

Gaza Now:
♦️Jihad Movement: We call on all our people to bear arms, confront the settlers, and escalate resistance in all its forms.