#save_sheik_aljarah 5

The Israeli newspaper Haaretz, our loss every three days is 912 million dollars in aircraft sorties, the price of Patriot missiles, fueling machinery and ammunition consumption ... not to mention the disruption of commercial traffic, the decline of the stock exchange, the stoppage of most institutions and construction work, and the death of poultry on the farms by tens of millions of dollars, and the disruption of some airports, some train lines, and the price of  Feeding the fugitives to shelters, not to mention the destruction of homes, shops, cars and factories by the Palestinian resistance missiles;  We are facing a war that we are not running ... and certainly we are not the one who ends it, especially since the Arab cities in Israel surprised everyone with this massive revolution against us after we thought that they had lost their Palestinian compass ... This is an ominous sign for the state whose politicians made sure that their accounts were all wrong and their policies needed  For a horizon beyond what they thought, the Palestinian is not an Emirati or a Saudi. They are the owners of the land and those who are not the owners of the land are defending it himself, his money, and his children with this ferocity and this pride and defiance. As a Jew, I challenge that the whole State of Israel comes with this affiliation and this adherence to and rootedness of the land after we have tasted our woes of killing and imprisonment  He besieged and separated them, drowned them with drugs, and invaded their ideas with dread that kept them away from their religion, such as liberation, atheism an,d sanding. But the strange thing was that one of them was a drug addict, but he was defending his land and excluded him as if he was an old man with a turban and his voice is God greater. The armies of countries with full equipment did not dare what the Palestinian resistance did  In a few days, the mask fell off the indomitable soldier and became killed and kidnapped;  And as long as Tel Aviv has tasted the missiles of the resistance, we should give up our false dream of Greater Israel, and the Palestinians should have a neighboring state that pays us peace and peace, and this only extends our life on this land for a few years and I think that even after a thousand years this is if we can continue for the next ten years as a Jewish state.  There must come a day when we pay all the money.

************************************

If you go to the epilogue chapter you will see that I have mentioned a few Islamic scholars who predicted the end of Israel, and now inshallah it's happening.
For 73 years Palestinians did not forget, they didn't forget their home, their holy Al_aqsa, and their roots.
And we never stopped resisting, not Even after the whole world turned its backs on us.
We were called terrorists, many told us to give up to survive.
They said that freedom is a dream that will never come true, but I see it now, the light is shining at the end of the tunnel, and it's getting closer each day.
All Muslims around the world should come together and fight for this final war.
We should stand together to free our beloved Palestine.
Before the war it was Palestine, during the war it was still Palestine, and after the war, it will be Palestine.
They have failed to erase it, they will be remembered as criminals in history, and in the end, their names will be forgotten, while our beloved land will live on till the end of time.

Inshallah I will get back to you soon, when my land is free I will write for you the dairies of freedom ❤️❤️❤️