A key to victory

Assalamualaikum

I just found out very important information.

On the 7th of October during the surprise attack on settlements and militarily bases the fighters of Hamas found a secret intelligence base, they broke in and killed the soldiers who were guarding it, they found the date base of the Israeli Mossad intelligence, the database of the Mossad since the beginning is on that databes and all of their dirtiest secrets are all there, the fighters took the computers and Everything they found at that base along with the Israeli soldiers who were hiding under the beds.

That's why Nitnyaho is going crazy, that's why he's trying to bomb Gaza entirely he's desperately trying to destroy the database that they have successfully stole, that's why he's not willing to stop the fight, he knows that once the fighting stops it's over for him, The USA and the Israeli government will have his head if Hamas didn't get him first.

The database is probably 6 feet under ground by now, no matter how many bombs he throws he will never see it again.

That's why he's searching desperately, he doesn't even care about the hostages he'll sacrifice everyone in Isreal for that information that Hamas took from him.
That's why we need to protect them,we must do everything in our power to protect them, protest and raise your voice, once we get a cesfire and the fighting stops it's the beginning of our liberation and the end for Isreal.

Pray for our brothers
Pray for Hamas.
They are truly geniuses, I wrote about Ahmed Yaseen and Yahya Ayash in this book, go back and read their chapters, their students and their legacy will not fail us.

They are not terrorists, they are the descendents of Khalid bin alwalid and Omar bin alhkattab.