3/12/2023

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Urgent | New Zionist bombing in the center of Khan Yunis

The number of martyrs rose to 13, following the targeting of several homes in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

Urgent| Occupation aircraft bombed the Al-Zahraa area, west of Nuseirat, in the central Gaza Strip.

Urgent| Occupation boats target Al-Zahraa and Al-Mughraqa beach, north of Al-Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

Continuing clashes as the occupation forces continue to storm the city of Jenin.

Urgent| Occupation aircraft have been launching raids on the eastern areas of Khan Yunis for hours.

The occupation army announces the killing of two soldiers in the Gaza battles

The Ministry of the Interior in Gaza: Artillery shelling and raids by occupation aircraft have been continuous since the night hours, targeting the eastern areas of Khan Yunis Governorate.

Urgent| A young man was shot in the foot by the occupation army during clashes in the town of Sa'ir, north of Hebron.

Urgent| Press sources: Violent clashes between the resistance and the occupation army south and east of the city of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

Among the most prominent deaths of the Israeli army were senior officers in the Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood, "and what is hidden is greater."

Oh God, accept our martyrs who are next to you and place them in inexhaustible bliss, inexhaustible comfort and uninterrupted bliss. Oh God, make our appointment with them in your gardens, the gardens of eternity.

#Urgent| Al-Qassam Brigades: Our fighters were able to monitor the concentration of dozens of occupation soldiers inside tents, so they planted 3 anti-personnel bombs in a circular pattern around the position, and at exactly 4:30 the bombs were detonated against the occupation soldiers and one of the mujahideen advanced to finish off the remaining members of the force and the mujahideen withdrew. They returned to their positions safely after killing a large number of occupation soldiers.

#Breaking press coverage: "Occupation aircraft carry out air strikes on Jabalia camp in the northern Gaza Strip."

Al-Qassam: We eliminated an occupation force of 60 soldiers, and the Mujahideen returned safely.

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Local sources: Sounds of gunfire and explosions were heard in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood and Al-Nasr Street

Local sources: The occupation bombed Al-Salam Mosque in the Al-Tuffah neighborhood, east of Gaza

Director General of the Ministry of Health in Gaza told Al Jazeera Live: Only 400 wounded people left the Strip for treatment abroad out of more than 40 thousand injured during the aggression.

Local sources: Occupation forces storm the home of Al-Aqsa Mosque preacher Sheikh Ikrimah Sabri in the Al-Sawana neighborhood in occupied Jerusalem.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades: "Our fighters carried out a shooting attack on an Israeli camp at the entrance to the city of Qalqilya in response to the occupation army's execution of the young man Adnan Issam Zaid at dawn today."

Gaza Civil Defense spokesman told Al Jazeera:

- Our crews were not spared from the Israeli bombing

- A clear and very large deficiency in our capabilities and mechanisms

- We still call for the necessity of introducing crews and mechanisms to support the civil defense apparatus in Gaza

- We cannot deal with bodies under the rubble in Gaza and the northern Gaza Strip